| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC In a hypothetical world...what rock events do you wish you were there?

Prince in concert (before he went crazy)…My Uncle Victor did Security for a lot of concerts when they came to South Carolina..He said Prince blew him away more than any other…

I've heard about fishing there...on the outskirts of Summerton.
More gators than the Everglades…and the dark water..,we literally had a man with binoculars, watching for them to come off the shore across the pond, as we swam…that was over 25 years ago…Also, The PeeDee river is so dark it was like swimming in Dr. Pepper too..Both sets of waters scared me worse than in the ocean..

More gators than the Everglades…and the dark water..,we literally had a man with binoculars, watching for them to come off the shore across the pond, as we swam…that was over 25 years ago…Also, The PeeDee river is so dark it was like swimming in Dr. Pepper too..Both sets of waters scared me worse than in the ocean..
My dick has shrank listening to gator growls ... inside the body thing. But. The bass. The crappie. 600+ acres of fishing land...'bout a 5 minute drive.

Back
Top Bottom