| GOLF Improving golf coverage on TV.~ball tracers.

The first clip is a par 3 and it's a great shot: shot tracker color is red.
The second clip is over the water and he's playing a slight draw. Again, shot tracker is red.

I've seen them use blue and green and I want to say yellow.

Going back to the second clip let's say he doesn't get the draw he's looking for but hooks it over the water.

If they have the technology to follow the ball like they are, why not start that tracker in green and when it crosses the water it turns red? (Mark of the hazard areas, right?)

When we have players on the tee with shots that are out of bounds, the color changes from green to white. (Mark of the OOB stakes.)

I hate the strike box in baseball. I could live without the ball trackers now, a few years ago no :HDTV. Since we're stuck with them, make them more user friendly.

Side benefit: It would cut down on commentary.

The first clip is a par 3 and it's a great shot: shot tracker color is red.
The second clip is over the water and he's playing a slight draw. Again, shot tracker is red.

I've seen them use blue and green and I want to say yellow.

Going back to the second clip let's say he doesn't get the draw he's looking for but hooks it over the water.

If they have the technology to follow the ball like they are, why not start that tracker in green and when it crosses the water it turns red? (Mark of the hazard areas, right?)

When we have players on the tee with shots that are out of bounds, the color changes from green to white. (Mark of the OOB stakes.)

I hate the strike box in baseball. I could live without the ball trackers now, a few years ago no :HDTV. Since we're stuck with them, make them more user friendly.

Side benefit: It would cut down on commentary.
The mute button works great

I can't listen to these blowhards go on and on. I love golf. My game is similar to Tiger's in the we both have clubs and balls.

Back
Top Bottom