| FTBL I'm thinking that...

imalive1459

Verified Member
we're not really paying attention to the 24 hour rule...

I still see so much LSU related stuff.

MSU has a pretty good team, so let's start dissecting it. :)

They've got a rather highly ranked pass defense(24th?) which is slightly disturbing.

reger60 said:
Their safety Peguise is an unbelievable player. The kid loves to tackle and can cover receivers like a blanket.

He almost single handedly beat Jacksonville State last season. At half time the score was 14-3. MSU had 50 yards of total offense but Pegues had a punt return for a TD and an INT for TD.

Argo said:
Personally, I'm more worried about Titus Brown. Coming off the end, I think he's stronger and faster than LSU's ends.

Auburn, UK, and LSU pretty much kept him quiet. He was a monster against UT though.

Speaking of Auburn, didn't they get croomed? I definitely do not want that to happen to Bama.

Sly was really shelling out the accolades for Bama today in the paper. I reckon' he is gonna try to flatter the Tide into defeat--reminded me of another coach's weekly props I used to read about.

bear facts said:
Speaking of Auburn, didn't they get croomed? I definitely do not want that to happen to Bama.

Sly was really shelling out the accolades for Bama today in the paper. I reckon' he is gonna try to flatter the Tide into a defeat--reminds me of another coach's weekly props.

Was that before or after he hinted they were practicing "indoors" because it's Bama week?

Argo said:
bear facts said:

Sly was really shelling out the accolades for Bama today in the paper. I reckon' he is gonna try to flatter the Tide into a defeat--reminds me of another coach's weekly props.

Was that before or after he hinted they were practicing "indoors" because it's Bama week?

I didn't catch that, Argo. He talked about how Bama had become a 60 minute team and had lost three games by a total of 17 points by teams, which all had been in the top twenty at some point this season.

bear facts said:
I didn't catch that, Argo. He talked about how Bama had become a 60 minute team and had lost three games by a total of 17 points by teams, which all had been in the top twenty at some point this season.

Well, it may or may not have happened. You know how reporters are. Here is the Link.

So many mixed emotions about Sly. I will give him his due though. That MSU team improved greatly after the season-opening debacle against LSU. He is one game from getting that team bowl eligible and that is one season after only winning against UAB, Jax St and us. :?

Big_Fan said:
Argo said:
Personally, I'm more worried about Titus Brown. Coming off the end, I think he's stronger and faster than LSU's ends.

Auburn, UK, and LSU pretty much kept him quiet. He was a monster against UT though.

Brown's a very good player, but I think he's a little undisciplined and can be schemed through good play calling with influence plays and the like. I see them letting him run upfield and running underneath him to his side.

RTR,

Tim

bamafan4ever said:
So many mixed emotions about Sly. I will give him his due though. That MSU team improved greatly after the season-opening debacle against LSU. He is one game from getting that team bowl eligible and that is one season after only winning against UAB, Jax St and us. :?

Thank God for the state of Alabama :lol:

imalive1459 said:
we're not really paying attention to the 24 hour rule...

I still see so much LSU related stuff.

MSU has a pretty good team, so let's start dissecting it. :)

They've got a rather highly ranked pass defense(24th?) which is slightly disturbing.

Not to mention that they have 5 coaches on board who have coached at Alabama.

We need to be able to run the ball effectively Saturday for us to win.

Back
Top Bottom