| FTBL Im impressed so far

BigAl

Verified Member
Good blocking on both sides of the ball and we are playing with reckless abandon and a few penaltys, playing is good. Glad to us use the tight end finally. The Grant kid reminds me of Barry Sanders, he can motor. Good hitting on both sides.

I want to apoligize to my Crimson brothers and sisters about my post yesterday. It wont happen again.

I too was impressed with the performance tonight. The running game and passing game was solid. Defensively we do have some work to do, but I don't think it will be as much work as we first thought.

No doubt it will be our offense pulling us this year, but I think we are in better shape than people thought.

tidenumber1 said:
I too was impressed with the performance tonight. The running game and passing game was solid. Defensively we do have some work to do, but I don't think it will be as much work as we first thought.

No doubt it will be our offense pulling us this year, but I think we are in better shape than people thought.

Bama is in far better shape and you could see it....2nd 3rd quarter most were still walking around like it was the 1st (on defense) saw some hand on the hips but most of that is just a habit and not fatigue. Thank goodness we have a coach that finally belives in conditioning.

BigAl said:
Good blocking on both sides of the ball and we are playing with reckless abandon and a few penaltys, playing is good. Glad to us use the tight end finally. The Grant kid reminds me of Barry Sanders, he can motor. Good hitting on both sides.

I want to apoligize to my Crimson brothers and sisters about my post yesterday. It wont happen again.

Yes he does remind me of Barry Sanders...he also had the Shaun Alexander fall away from the defender and never get a good lick on me thing..man I don't know how to describe that at 5:30....off to work I go.

porkchop said:
The Grant kid

LOL! You talk like he just walked in off the street or something? :lol:

Terry Grant will be a superstar (barring injury) before he leaves BAMA. He was a phenominal get by Shula.
I agree100% and BigAl I too would also like to apologize for my words posted here the last few days, I must move forward and not dwell on the past ROLL TIDE ROLL.........and that hit by Darren Mustin was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom