| FTBL Im i TOO LATE to say.....(p.s. i used the wrong word)

G

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!
Flag-White.gif

TODAY on espn they where talking about the TOP teams out there. And they said "USC, Oklahoma, ALABAMA!!!!"

Im not expecting to win every game but we are winning with FRESHMAN!!!

WATCH OUT SEC! WATCH OUT!!!

Yes im a tad excited!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

No, we're not 'back'. I actually can't stand that term that the media uses...

We beat a unprepared and young(not as talented) Arkansas team. I hardly think it calls for a lot of excitement. Let's beat some teams in November, then I'll be excited. :wink:

Re: Im i TOO LATE to say.....

the_rolltide said:
WE ARE BACK!!!

Oh no not this again :roll:

Sorry, I just hate seeing that phrase mentioned. In order to be "back" we'd have to play lights out for years on end + having some NC and SECC titles IMO.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE seeing the guys go out and win big but we have a lonnnng ways to go and lets play it one game at the time "aight" a$# !

RTR

I agree. Man, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Arky sucks and is probably either the worst or next to worst team in the West.

If any of you saw Florida play this afternoon, or watched LSU and Auburn play tonight, and even still saw UGA finish off Arizona State....Then you saw the Gold standard that we need to be measured up to. Until we beat some of those big dogs....then we aren't back to the standards we set way back when!!!

But rooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide rolllllllllllllllllllllllllll anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebuttal TIME

NOT WE ARE BACK ON THE NC STAGE!

BUT the excitment is there and we can see progress unlike the last few years!

How about that! NOT "BACK" like the way you think.
I know that we need to beat GREAT TOP TEAMS FIRST....but im talking about on the NATIONAL Media and exicted levels that we just havent seen in 5ish years. (except when we went 10-2 with shula)

BAMA JAMMA said:
the_rolltide said:
WE ARE BACK!!!

Sorry, I just hate seeing that phrase mentioned. In order to be "back" we'd have to play lights out for years on end + having some NC and SECC titles IMO.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE seeing the guys go out and win big but we have a lonnnng ways to go and lets play it one game at the time "aight" a$# !

RTR
Agree! Bama is back when they win a title.

BamaJay73 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
the_rolltide said:
WE ARE BACK!!!

RTR

GOD!!! Sorry for being EXCITED! :( HAHAHA

I know what you guys are saying!!! :D

the_rolltide said:
BamaJay73 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
the_rolltide said:
WE ARE BACK!!!

RTR

GOD!!! Sorry for being EXCITED! :( HAHAHA

I know what you guys are saying!!! :D
Not trying to pile it on you bro. I know how you feel. It's been a great day for a Bama fan. I know that we are on our way to being back though. :D

I would like to change all my comments to say the following!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

We should be excited because we won 4 games!!!

If anyone wants to be SUPER AMPED and talk about "being back" just PM me!!!

HAHAHA

Love you guys but im amped!!!

the_rolltide said:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Much better.

the_rolltide said:
My goodness. You're easily excited. :roll:

the_rolltide said:

"We're back"? Geesh, act like you've been there before. Oh yeah - I forgot you're only 20 - so you haven't been there before!

Just messin' with ya. Roll Tide! the_rolltide - and please - Lay off the red bull!! :lol:

There is nothing wrong with being excited....I am very excited, if only because we have shown some signs of consistency. But in the words of CNS it can only last for 24 hours :D . This weekend, in my opinion, is the first real test. The biggest should be the Bayeaux Tigers in Red Stick (going into their stadium, against a talented team, and being Saban's first game back). It might be a long road ahead and I agree that maybe "Bama is back" is the wrong terminology..but I will remain reasonably hopeful. ROLL TIDE!!!

AFF said:
the_rolltide said:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Much better.

the_rolltide said:
My goodness. You're easily excited. :roll:

the_rolltide said:

"We're back"? Geesh, act like you've been there before. Oh yeah - I forgot you're only 20 - so you haven't been there before!

Just messin' with ya. Roll Tide! the_rolltide - and please - Lay off the red bull!! :lol:

:( always HATING!!!

And red bull gives you wings!!
red-bull-751705.jpg
over_the_hedge_hammy_the_squirrel.jpg

AND its called ESPN CLASSIC! I have "lived" through it all!!
JOKE! Trust me i would have loved to see those classic games or see Coach Bryant in person! YOu guys are lucky! Never will a coach come around again like him!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!
WE ARE NOT BACK!!!! SORRY! I will insert foot in month now! Sorry!!!

Ill go sit in my corner now!!!

istockphoto_2312781_sit_in_the_corner.jpg

the_rolltide said:
...Trust me i would have loved to see those classic games or see Coach Bryant in person! YOu guys are lucky! Never will a coach come around again like him!

I don't blame you younger guys for wanting to hurry things along. It's fun to be a fan of a highly successul program. I guess some of us older folks were very lucky to see as much success for our program as we did. It does kind of make some of us "cringe" a little when people start talking about how we're back after we win 4 or 5 successive games. But, you're excited and its understandable. In my mind, we won't be back until after the NC game is played and we're declared the winner. Even then, I might reserve judgement until we won a second one! :lol:

There are several guys on this board that remember a lot more than I do. But, by the time I was 18 years old, I had been alive for all 6 of Bryant's national champion teams. I was too young to remember his first 3 - but still, I was alive and breathing. My earliest memories of Bama football starts in the late 60's. So, I do remember Musso, and Hunter, and when Bryant unveiled the wishbone, and all the NCs of the 70's. Heck, when I was 15 years old I even got to meet Bryant, talk a little football with him, and shake his hand. Kind of awesome when you think about it.

Good Trifecta today. Bama wins, AU and UT are both losers.

Roll Tide!

AFF said:
the_rolltide said:
...Trust me i would have loved to see those classic games or see Coach Bryant in person! YOu guys are lucky! Never will a coach come around again like him!

I don't blame you younger guys for wanting to hurry things along. It's fun to be a fan of a highly successul program. I guess some of us older folks were very lucky to see as much success for our program as we did. It does kind of make some of us "cringe" a little when people start talking about how we're back after we win 4 or 5 successive games. But, you're excited and its understandable. In my mind, we won't be back until after the NC game is played and we're declared the winner. Even then, I might reserve judgement until we won a second one! :lol:

There are several guys on this board that remember a lot more than I do. But, by the time I was 18 years old, I had been alive for all 6 of Bryant's national champion teams. I was too young to remember his first 3 - but still, I was alive and breathing. My earliest memories of Bama football starts in the late 60's. So, I do remember Musso, and Hunter, and when Bryant unveiled the wishbone, and all the NCs of the 70's. Heck, when I was 15 years old I even got to meet Bryant, talk a little football with him, and shake his hand. Kind of awesome when you think about it.

Roll Tide!

Common...you cannot leave Notre Dumb off that list. :D

AFF said:
the_rolltide said:

Roll Tide!

Not all of us young guys want a quick return, we're fine with waiting like everyone else. :wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom