| FTBL I'm going to miss two guys...

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
This is no knock on any of the seniors, but there are two guys I would love to have back next year - Wallace Gilberry and Darren Mustin. Those two have given it their all the whole season, every play. You can tell just listening to them that they want it so bad, to be great with this team. My father listened to Darren speak on the radio one day, and he called me shortly after to ask if I hear it. I told him I did, and I couldn't help but agree with him that Mustin seems like the kinda person you want in a son. Everything about those two can be said like that. Great football players, big hearts, and just really good people.

I'm proud that those two are members of the Alabama program, and I wish them well in everything they do, though you can tell they will do great in anything.

Wallace Gilberry-My favorite player on the whole team. He reminds me alot of Mark Anderson who now plays for the Chicago Bears.

Darren Mustin-You can always expect him to give 110% every week and get 10+ tackles every game.

DJ Hall-A great reciever who really went from being an average player to an All American.

Simeon Castille-Great DB, had alot of big plays this year.

Matt Caddell-Maybe not the best reciever on the team, but he did nothing but help us this year.

Keith Brown- Maybe he didnt have the best year but he has alot of potential.

Im probably missing some

Gilberry is my favorite player on this team. He has done nothing but play hard, and is a leader. I wish we had Mustin back also. For only being in the program for his senior season, he had a big impact on the improvement of the Defense. Rashad Johnson has also played hard and we got him another year.

Good post AlabamaMan.

Bama1966 said:
Gilberry is my favorite player on this team. He has done nothing but play hard, and is a leader. I wish we had Mustin back also. For only being in the program for his senior season, he had a big impact on the improvement of the Defense. Rashad Johnson has also played hard and we got him another year.

Good post AlabamaMan.

This is a quote from Gilberry after the game.

"I bought into what Coach Saban was saying from Day One," said defensive end Wallace Gilberry. "I'm not saying everyone else did. I'm not saying everyone didn't. But "I'd bet my last dollar that next year, there will be 11 guys that think the same way, that do it the same way, that get it done the right way. I'm only sad I won't be here to be part of that."

Click me

This should answer a few questions.

AlabamaMan said:
This is no knock on any of the seniors, but there are two guys I would love to have back next year - Wallace Gilberry and Darren Mustin. Those two have given it their all the whole season, every play. You can tell just listening to them that they want it so bad, to be great with this team. My father listened to Darren speak on the radio one day, and he called me shortly after to ask if I hear it. I told him I did, and I couldn't help but agree with him that Mustin seems like the kinda person you want in a son. Everything about those two can be said like that. Great football players, big hearts, and just really good people.

I'm proud that those two are members of the Alabama program, and I wish them well in everything they do, though you can tell they will do great in anything.

I was thinking the same thing last night. Gilberry and Mustin have my utmost respect, and I hope they will go on and succeed in whatever they choose to do in life.

"I bought into what Coach Saban was saying from Day One," said defensive end Wallace Gilberry. "I'm not saying everyone else did. I'm not saying everyone didn't."................What does this tell you? IMO, there will be a new attitude next year, or there will be some players looking for summer jobs in their hometowns.

Yeah Gilberry, Mustin, and Castille really seemed to play hard every single game.

Honestly, as great of a player as DJ Hall is, I don't feel the same way about him. He's an awesome player, but I'll simply say that I won't miss seeing him mope and pout on the sidelines.

This is a quote from Gilberry after the game.

"I bought into what Coach Saban was saying from Day One," said defensive end Wallace Gilberry. "I'm not saying everyone else did. I'm not saying everyone didn't. But "I'd bet my last dollar that next year, there will be 11 guys that think the same way, that do it the same way, that get it done the right way. I'm only sad I won't be here to be part of that."

Click me

Wow! Not to hard to read between those lines.

Back
Top Bottom