| FTBL IF LSU WINS THE S.E.C TITLE AND PLAYS FOR A NATIONAL TITLE!

Hell no I wouldn't pull for them. I wouldn't pull for ANY SEC team in the title game except for maybe UK or Vandy. Even then, I wouldn't really care that much...

I really don't see why we shouldn't, the SEC should dominate everyone outside. period. Most of us will be over this by the time the NC game actually arrives. If it were Auburn on the other hand, i'd be pulling for anyone, even southern cal.

Porterhouse said:
Hell no I wouldn't pull for them. I wouldn't pull for ANY SEC team in the title game except for maybe UK or Vandy. Even then, I wouldn't really care that much...

Me neither. I like the fact the we have more NC's than all the other conference teams combined and I don't want to see that change any time soon.

Alot of their fans were nice, but wow so many jerks in purple and gold.

Regardless they are a good team, I just am not crazy about their fans

After the game i went up to a group of lsu fans and told them good game, all i get back is LSU LSU, Saban sucks etc.

If LSU plays OSU then I'll pull for LSU to destroy them in that one myself.

Normally I don't have that "conference loyalty" thing but I absolutely hate OSU, ND, Michigan and the like.

It's the lesser of two evils IMHO.

porkchop said:

Normally I don't have that "conference loyalty" thing but I absolutely hate OSU, ND, Michigan and the like.

Yes I would rather LSU when than some over rated Yankee school who's biggest rival is Pitt.

Yup. Well, its kinda like a few weeks ago when FL-TN played. My boss said, "I guess you were pulling for the Gators this weekend?" I said, "No,actually I was hoping the stadium would collapse!"
:D

But yeah, I always have to pull for the SEC team if they are playing other conferences.

And really, there ain't no worries of any other SEC ever catching us in the number of NC games. Not gonna happen!

porkchop said:

Living up here close to Ohio, I can tell you that their fanbase is a smug bunch. They think they are the greatest team ever...always.

Much depends on how I'm treated tomorrow at church. :lol: I will probably pull for LSU to take the SEC and win the BCS title if they play anyone besides OU. If the Tigers happen to face the Sooners (a big 'if'), I will pull for OU.

Back
Top Bottom