• USC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

• Other

• Total voters
To all you Boomer Sooners I say "Hook 'em Horns!". :wink:

I've liked Texas ever since Applewhite was there. Unlike so many of you here I like Mack Brown. He's an awesome recruiter as we all know. He may never beat Oklahoma though. :)

Porterhouse said:
The official odds...

2:1 that it as BamaBo
6:1 that it was RollTideRandy
12:1 that it was Big Al/BamaPride
20:1 that it was bamafan4ever
33:1 that it was Bamalee
150:1 that it was BamaSon25
100,000,000:1 that it was WYTBOYZ
999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999:1 that it was BamaDelta

So, I've made myself crystal clear through the years. :D

(Unlike someone else I know who was actually pulling for Auburn to win it all.... :wink: )

WNXBama said:
What? I have no beef with them. Been to Athens several times and enjoy Richt for what he has done. Like Shula, he is a Christian man who I respect.

Obviously you didn't do to the game in T-town 4 years ago! Signs about us being cheaters, people dressed in prison outfits, their fans giving us the finger as we left the stadium. Not sure about most people in Athens, but all the fans who travel with the Bulldogs are azzholes. You're better off leaving them alone. Join me young WNX and we'll root for the Gators to kick their azz every year, TOGETHER!

WNXBama said:
What? I have no beef with them. Been to Athens several times and enjoy Richt for what he has done. Like Shula, he is a Christian man who I respect.

As I stated in a post earlier this month, I HATE :evil: uga. my hatred for uga is almost even with my hatred for auburn.

RollTideRandy said:
WNXBama said:

Obviously you didn't do to the game in T-town 4 years ago! Signs about us being cheaters, people dressed in prison outfits, their fans giving us the finger as we left the stadium. Not sure about most people in Athens, but all the fans who travel with the Bulldogs are azzholes. You're better off leaving them alone. Join me young WNX and we'll root for the Gators to kick their azz every year, TOGETHER!

That's a good example of georgia fans. Almost all my experiences with a georgia fan has been a bad one. I'm not saying all uga fans are bad (I know a few who aren't), but the ones I know I can't stand to be around them.

Actually, I was at the UGA game and had a fantastic time. Never saw one prison outfit or was taunted by UGA people at all.

Went to Athens as well for the UGA game and had another great time. Bartender started giving us free drinks at two different bars for being Alabama fans :lol:

WNXBama said:
Actually, I was at the UGA game and had a fantastic time. Never saw one prison outfit or was taunted by UGA people at all.

Went to Athens as well for the UGA game and had another great time. Bartender started giving us free drinks at two different bars for being Alabama fans :lol:

You've had a different experience with uga fans than I have. The worst uga fans are actually my cousins. My aunt's husband is a huge uga fan and so are his kids. It's not just being for georgia, it how damn obnoxious they are! Whenever Bama loses, they call me singing they fight song of the team that beat us. Any time any of my friends meet them they always say the same thing: "Dang, I don't know if I can ever root for georgia after listening to them talk." My dad hates uga for another reason. Way before I was born (some of you old timers will rember this :wink:) in 1966, when Bama went undefeated, vince dooley voted against Bama and his own conference while screwing Bama. Of course, it wasn't just his vote that screwed Bama, but ever since then my dad and the rest of my Bama uncles will not root for uga.

Hope that explains my hatred for the dawgs. :D

To each his own, I guess. I actually have been to Athens many-a-times (oddly enough...due to short work/friends) and with my Alabama Stickers and gear on me...never had one problem

I said I would not know who to pull for earlier. I retract. I would pull for Army, Navy, or Air Force. For patriotic reasons. If you can't be an American and pull for Bama(and I am and I do), then be an American and pull for those who protect America.

I am suprised to see so many of you say LSU, UF, OU, and UGA. We're Bama faithful in my house, we don't say those naughty words and mean them. :D

WNXBama said:

Someone must have lowered you into BDS from Helicopter then, cause they were impossible to miss. There was even a huge fight in front of the Rose Admin building after that game.

If I weren't a Bama fan...
I would shoot myself. :D

Actually, I'd pull for UCLA because I grew up out there and that's who I pulled for until I went to Alabama.

RollTideRandy said:
Someone must have lowered you into BDS from Helicopter then, cause they were impossible to miss. There was even a huge fight in front of the Rose Admin building after that game.

Guess so. Had fun at the Robert Keen concert the night before and was around that area before the game and was around that area before walking to the game about 30 minutes before kickoff

WNXBama said:
To each his own, I guess. I actually have been to Athens many-a-times (oddly enough...due to short work/friends) and with my Alabama Stickers and gear on me...never had one problem

I knew a Georgia fan once.....ONCE!

bamaman37 said:
bamaupsman said:
WNXBama said:

I knew a Georgia fan once.....ONCE!

How was your experience with one?
Well, he was a customer of mine during the Dogs SEC championship run. I got to here alot (rightfully so) about how great they were. I forget who beat them that year. Anyway, he was just kind of a smartass, and after Fran left and the Price debacle, it just got worse. Didn't like him too much. But he's really the only one I've ever known. Not too many of them in these parts.

Back
Top Bottom