| FTBL If Applewhite is 106 miles from Chicago...

It Takes Eleven said:
has a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and is wearing sunglasses, who will his replacement be?

He's got a tank of gas, which means he can drive a long time, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also got a pack of cigarettes, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Luther Horatio Van Dam is the next OC

jerryvandykebig.jpg

Birmingham said:
It Takes Eleven said:
has a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and is wearing sunglasses, who will his replacement be?

He's got a tank of gas, which means he can drive a long time, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also got a pack of cigarettes, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Princess_bride1.jpg

porkchop said:
Bama Bo said:

jerryvandykebig.jpg

Yeah baby! Bring in Coach Loofer! He'll put together an offense that would truly strike fear in the hearts of BAMA fans. :lol:

You think we could get Dauber to come with him?

Wait, we already had Dauber as a HC!

bill_fagerbakke.jpg

cover.jpg

Bama Bo said:
porkchop said:
Bama Bo said:

jerryvandykebig.jpg

Yeah baby! Bring in Coach Loofer! He'll put together an offense that would truly strike fear in the hearts of BAMA fans. :lol:

You think we could get Dauber to come with him?

Wait, we already had Dauber as a HC!

bill_fagerbakke.jpg

cover.jpg

Dang JimBo! That Richard Simmons workout program must have gotten your brain muscle stimulated.

Brilliant! ;tr

Back
Top Bottom