| FTBL I want to invite you guys over to [url]www.HogSportsTalk.com[/url]

TerryP said:
Run DMC,

I've used this example before and it fits now. It's about like walking into a neighborhood pub and making snide comments to regulars there. It's one thing if you are new to the pub, it's another thing if you are a regular.

You know what category you fall into in that analogy. While you may think it is all in good fun, it comes across as amateur attempts at smack talk.

While you have made the comments about hurting my feelings, believe you me, I've held back. :lol: It seems, BamaDelta and Porter were the only ones who picked up on the left jab. I've been holding the right hook for a few days now.

All fun aside, if you want to talk football, I'll be glad to engage you in a conversation. Until then, consider yourself ignored. Fair enough, eh?

Holly Cow John Grisham, I almost made it through that entire post... I am ready to talk football! Then again,I am not the one authoring novels to critique posts. Lets unite and bash the one thing we both do not like... Houston Nutt! what do you say?

While there may be somethings I don't like about Nutt, I do respect the way he approaches the Alabama game. He prepares for it, wants to win it, and that intensity transfers to his players.

Now, if I were in your shoes, his bowl record would be one thing that would really tick me off. The text of those feelings are better left to Grisham.

TerryP said:
While there may be somethings I don't like about Nutt, I do respect the way he approaches the Alabama game. He prepares for it, wants to win it, and that intensity transfers to his players.

Now, if I were in your shoes, his bowl record would be one thing that would really tick me off. The text of those feelings are better left to Grisham.

Yes! I agree, not just the record in bowl games but the bowl games we are in! longest tenured coach at a bcs school to not have been in a bcs game bowl game.
And yes, He wants to win this game because he is basically working as a free agent. His stock is on the line this year and he knows it. He just needs a buyer. I would equate Houston with the sub prime market. Looked like a good buy at 1 point but if you have that paper now you are in trouble.

Great to see all of you over here from Hog Sports Talk. :)

This is a good Hog forum guys. Should provide some good pre-game discussion.

RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
Run DMC,

I've used this example before and it fits now. It's about like walking into a neighborhood pub and making snide comments to regulars there. It's one thing if you are new to the pub, it's another thing if you are a regular.

You know what category you fall into in that analogy. While you may think it is all in good fun, it comes across as amateur attempts at smack talk.

While you have made the comments about hurting my feelings, believe you me, I've held back. :lol: It seems, BamaDelta and Porter were the only ones who picked up on the left jab. I've been holding the right hook for a few days now.

All fun aside, if you want to talk football, I'll be glad to engage you in a conversation. Until then, consider yourself ignored. Fair enough, eh?

Holly Cow John Grisham, I almost made it through that entire post... I am ready to talk football! Then again,I am not the one authoring novels to critique posts. Lets unite and bash the one thing we both do not like... Houston Nutt! what do you say?

Didn't even have to read that much in high school did ya?

TerryP said:

I think Nutt has gotten the message from the fans on that one.

Back
Top Bottom