| FTBL I know its only Thursday

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
Alabama10.gif

How about I do the chant that brings goose bumps to me at the stadium every single time?!!!

(((Everyone on this side of the forum, you guys are "Ala")))

(((Everyone else on the other side, you guys are "Bama")))

Now let them hear it!

"ALA......................................................................................................BAMA"

"ALA......................................................................................................BAMA"

BTW I woke up this morning from a great dream. I can't remember all of it but I felt as if we played this Saturday with a lot of intensity much like the beginning of the Arky game. Only this time we go for the jugular the full 90 mintues!

RTR

BAMA JAMMA said:
How about I do the chant that brings goose bumps to me at the stadium every single time?!!!

(((Everyone on this side of the forum, you guys are "Ala")))

(((Everyone else on the other side, you guys are "Bama")))

Now let them hear it!

BTW I woke up this morning from a great dream. I can't remember all of it but I felt as if we played this Saturday with a lot of intensity much like the beginning of the Arky game. Only this time we go for the jugular the full 90 mintues!
I hope it is only a 60 minute game! :D

RTR

I was including them staying fired up during half time of course. That is the full 90 mintues of a game is keeping the hungry fight to win alive, even during half time. Those 30 minutes of regrouping still count 8)

Back
Top Bottom