| FTBL I got an update on Pro.

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
Seems my buddy who will remain nameless (Assistant Coach at a local high school) saw Prothro at the CMG summer b-ball camp. My friend said that it looks like Pro has a fake leg when he walks.

That makes me sad (I don't mean about football) for him.

AlabamaMan said:
Seems my buddy who will remain nameless (Assistant Coach at a local high school) saw Prothro at the CMG summer b-ball camp. My friend said that it looks like Pro has a fake leg when he walks.

I have a cousin who has a prosthetic leg and you can't tell him any differently from anyone with 2 working legs.

Atlanta_Tider said:
AlabamaMan said:

I have a cousin who has a prosthetic leg and you can't tell him any differently from anyone with 2 working legs.

He was more referring to the fact that he was having a lot of trouble and it looked like he was walking on a pool cue.

To me this young man defines courage,honor, and pride. Good luck and God bless that man! I would hope they retire his number to something along those lines for all he's sacrificed.

Back
Top Bottom