| FTBL I got an update on Pro.

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Seems my buddy who will remain nameless (Assistant Coach at a local high school) saw Prothro at the CMG summer b-ball camp. My friend said that it looks like Pro has a fake leg when he walks.

That makes me sad (I don't mean about football) for him.

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
AlabamaMan said:
Seems my buddy who will remain nameless (Assistant Coach at a local high school) saw Prothro at the CMG summer b-ball camp. My friend said that it looks like Pro has a fake leg when he walks.

I have a cousin who has a prosthetic leg and you can't tell him any differently from anyone with 2 working legs.

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Atlanta_Tider said:
AlabamaMan said:

I have a cousin who has a prosthetic leg and you can't tell him any differently from anyone with 2 working legs.

He was more referring to the fact that he was having a lot of trouble and it looked like he was walking on a pool cue.

Colin

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Just want to touch his leg, make him be healed instantly, and then tell him we've got two tigers we want to take down this year. :lol:

G

To me this young man defines courage,honor, and pride. Good luck and God bless that man! I would hope they retire his number to something along those lines for all he's sacrificed.

Top Bottom