| FTBL How would you rank the great Alabama teams? Which was most dominant?

What was it...'86 when Perkins lost to Memphis in a road trip? Then I think about the loss to La Monroe...

Can I compare those two teams? Different eras. Different football.

Was the '09 team less dominant than the '20 Tide? It's judged by the scoreboard, right? Undefeated.

All teams were great, rather they dominated by defense ( basically every team with exception of maybe the 2020 team) or offense ( that 2020 team was something else, 2017 put up some damn numbers too).

What was it...'86 when Perkins lost to Memphis in a road trip? Then I think about the loss to La Monroe...

Was the '09 team less dominant than the '20 Tide? It's judged by the scoreboard, right? Undefeated.
‘87 was the year we lost to Memphis.

True. Undefeated. Scoreboard says it

But i don't remember the 2020 having a "Tennessee moment ". Where a blocked fg saved them. Would have to go back and look at 2020

As can be said about 92 team. And the officiating saved them vs miss state ( barker fumble ruled a incomplete pass with no replay at time)

Back
Top Bottom