| FTBL How many wins will Texas have this season?

All of their "tough" games are at home except for aTm. I know they play Michigan in Ann Harbor the 2nd week but looking at what each team has returning this year, I believe it will be a Wolverine being skull drug by a Longhorn.

That Michigan defense still has some really good players... IMO, that game comes down to UM's offense vs. the Texas defense, which will be softer up front than a year ago. If the Wolverines can find 24 points............
That will be a game worth watching. Not buying "Texas back" until they have a few dominant seasons
Last year. Vs mediocre big 12 opponents. They were all but beaten.
Living on bama win...

I dont have them in sec championship game.

I have them lower than a lot, and winning 9. Not sure yet where, but I just don't think they can come out and meet lofty expectations. They lost their best receiver to the Draft and then just lost their stud running back to a knee injury. Not sold on Ewers and dang sure not sold on Arch. I can't stand Texas, so there is some negativity there.

That Michigan defense still has some really good players... IMO, that game comes down to UM's offense vs. the Texas defense, which will be softer up front than a year ago. If the Wolverines can find 24 points............
I'm taking the under on this one. Get this. Texas, is a lot like A&M just a few years ago when I was pointing to disarray in their locker room. We saw A&M crash.

I hear the same type of stories coming out of Austin.

I might be willing to bet if they drop the game against Michigan, they are also going to drop one of the next three "layups." A lot because they are looking at OU, but more of the lack of focus I hear about.

Dunno. It's just what I'm hearing and watching.

I'm taking the under on this one. Get this. Texas, is a lot like A&M just a few years ago when I was pointing to disarray in their locker room. We saw A&M crash.

I hear the same type of stories coming out of Austin.

I might be willing to bet if they drop the game against Michigan, they are also going to drop one of the next three "layups." A lot because they are looking at OU, but more of the lack of focus I hear about.

Dunno. It's just what I'm hearing and watching.

He's been threading a needle on and off the field in several areas... In some ways similar to Lincoln Riley, Lane Kiffin, and even Kirby... all of which have had varying degrees of success (and luck) in their needle threadings... probably no coincidence that the 3 with Saban ties have kept it on the road a little better thus far, relatively speaking.

Back
Top Bottom