| FTBL How many more times..

Argo said:
Are we going to have to shut down each team's version of the wildcat before people realize it isn't going to work?

They did get 7-8 yards on it the first time...but it was a lot of fun seeing our defense recognize what they switched to and react accordingly in a matter of seconds.

TerryP said:
Argo said:
Are we going to have to shut down each team's version of the wildcat before people realize it isn't going to work?

They did get 7-8 yards on it the first time...but it was a lot of fun seeing our defense recognize what they switched to and react accordingly in a matter of seconds.

You're right, but just like every game, it's only good for positive yards around once a game.

Argo said:
TerryP said:
Argo said:

You're right, but just like every game, it's only good for positive yards around once a game.

It was one of a handful of great calls by Crowton. I notice those things most of the time and that first one caught me off guard. FWIW, I'd be hard to convince a normal QB draw wouldn't have worked the same then...

TerryP said:
Argo said:

Thank you, Terry, for mentioning that. I, too, enjoyed watching how our team recognized it thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom