| FTBL How Many Georgia Resident Bama Fans Do We have Here ???

RollTideRandy said:
I live close to Newnan where it seems Dawg fans are only a very slight majority. I think there are probably more people living in that area that root for other teams than root for Georgia.

I would agree, it seems that there is a lot of barn fans there in the Coweta area. maybe it jsut seems that way when I ride through the county??? :)

bamafan4ever said:
RollTideinGA said:
I'm here! Acworth UGAlys everywhere.

Hey! What's up? I've been wondering where you have been?

Can I get a refund on those La Monroe tickets from last year? :wink:

Let me know if you have any extras for T-Town this year.

Greg

I've been around! Work, school, etc.

Oh is that the game you bought? Oops! Nope all sales are final. :D

moreno_iv said:
elbatider said:
I is :D

Just north of Albany in Lee County, Georgia and good friends with a former UGA player that will not take me to the game with him this weekend because he knows I will be wearing Crimson and it would not be a good ride home either way. :D

I'm just up the road from you in Americus.

I've lived in Georgia all my life and just about everyone I know is a dang UGA fan. They've already started talking that mess. We'll have to play as good as or better than we played against Clemson to beat them.

I'll have to buy you a beer sometime. I moved here after graduating from Troy State in 1989. Yes, I am not a Bama graduate but had a full academic ride to T-roy and couldn't afford to pass it up.

I am in Macon - virtually the heart of leg humper country. Been here 7 years after having lived just outside T-Town all my life.

We have lost the last 3 to these guys and won't get them again during the regular season for several more years. I sincerely hope we can "open a can" and make a statement. Would go along way with recruits as well.

Rook said:
I am in Macon - virtually the heart of leg humper country. Been here 7 years after having lived just outside T-Town all my life.

We have lost the last 3 to these guys and won't get them again during the regular season for several more years. I sincerely hope we can "open a can" and make a statement. Would go along way with recruits as well.

Welcome to the board Rook. Roll Tide.

North Atlanta in the Lake Lanier area. Cumming, to be exact. I actually did a little contract work for Siemens a few years back. Man, that was an orgasmic experience - working at Siemens and living in Cumming. :p

OK, I'll stop now.

Roll Tide from Lawrenceville! Just getting back from Colorado from the weekend where I heard several Roll Tide's. :)

I will say I've seen more Alabama fans here in Georgia lately than I've seen in more than 10 years or so. We are not alone. a$#

BamaDelta said:
Roll Tide from Lawrenceville! Just getting back from Colorado from the weekend where I heard several Roll Tide's. :)

I will say I've seen more Alabama fans here in Georgia lately than I've seen in more than 10 years or so. We are not alone. a$#
i agree. I keep seeing Bama flags all over the place, and bama tags and so forth..

Nate said:
BamaDelta said:

i agree. I keep seeing Bama flags all over the place, and bama tags and so forth..

I grew up in Lawrenceville! I had a great childhood-spent my Saturdays cheering on Bama, screaming Roll Tide...my dad raised me right!

Here in south Ga-Bainbridge-there are quite a few Bama fans...kinda surprising, given the proximity of Tallahassee.

Roll Tide!

Back
Top Bottom