| FTBL How Many Georgia Resident Bama Fans Do We have Here ???

Bama-Tee

Verified Member
I live in Dublin Georgia and can hardly wait for next
Saturdays kick-off. I hear all the time about the
so called "dawgs" and their supposed great tradition.
I want to administer a butt whipping of biblical
proportions to these boys and reassert our position
as the measuring stick in the SEC. I will be at the
game with a bulldog friend of mine, wearing the
Crimson and you can dang well bet screaming "ROLL
TIDE" right in the middle of the bulldog nation !!!!
ROLL TIDE !!!!! ;w;w

I is :D

Just north of Albany in Lee County, Georgia and good friends with a former UGA player that will not take me to the game with him this weekend because he knows I will be wearing Crimson and it would not be a good ride home either way. :D

elbatider said:
I is :D

Just north of Albany in Lee County, Georgia and good friends with a former UGA player that will not take me to the game with him this weekend because he knows I will be wearing Crimson and it would not be a good ride home either way. :D

I'm just up the road from you in Americus.

I've lived in Georgia all my life and just about everyone I know is a dang UGA fan. They've already started talking that mess. We'll have to play as good as or better than we played against Clemson to beat them.

I live close to Newnan where it seems Dawg fans are only a very slight majority. I think there are probably more people living in that area that root for other teams than root for Georgia.

RollTideRandy and I live near Newnan, Ga, where we actually have a pretty strong Bama fanbase, that and the barners and vols. Not too many dawg fans around here considering this is dawg country

I just moved to Smyrna so I don't have a real good handle on how Dawg-heavy it is. All I know is it beats Auburn, where I was from Aug '04-May '08.

Back
Top Bottom