| CURRENT EVENTS Hot enough for you? Thank a MAGA Republican.

I can tell you it’s no hotter this year that it was last year or the year before here in Florida. Also the water temp is not 100 degrees in Miami or anywhere else in the state. It’s got to where they just lie and don’t even care if it’s obvious or not.

I can tell you it’s no hotter this year that it was last year or the year before here in Florida. Also the water temp is not 100 degrees in Miami or anywhere else in the state. It’s got to where they just lie and don’t even care if it’s obvious or not.
We saw a base rate price increase in January (I want to say it was a 6% raise.) My electric bill this past month is $5 higher than it was last year. I think this month has been hotter than last year, but I don't see it on my bill.

We saw a base rate price increase in January (I want to say it was a 6% raise.) My electric bill this past month is $5 higher than it was last year. I think this month has been hotter than last year, but I don't see it on my bill.
FPL took gulf power over so my power bill is higher but my kWh where actually less this past month than a year ago.

MAGA Republicans are pouring fuel on the climate crisis fire.
https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/1682473133700161536/photo/1
And I would ask her how they are doing this. People like her keep making claims, but offer no proof whatsoever. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a group of people that narcissistic. That...woman...is irrelevant, she just hasn't realized it, yet. She's a liar. She's a cheat. And she's a manipulator. Everything you'd expect from a Democrat. For me, it'll be a happy day when she's gone from this planet.

Back
Top Bottom