| FTBL Hope you get the time...

UTVolsFootball said:
Anyone else think our Rivalry isn't getting the same national attention.

No offense, UTVolsFootball, but the real problem lies in the fact that Tennessee orange looks even more horrendous in HD, so CBS opted to pass, even if y'all are wearing white tomorrow. :wink:

No seriously, as far as the national attention question goes: most fans from both schools are disappointed about not being showcased later in the day, but that still does not soften the rivalry. There was a time when this contest was not even televised and the rivalry was just as intense. I have a feeling that by day's end, CBS will realize that they missed out on the best game, or at least that's what I hoping for.

BTW, After reading the article by Dawgystyle, I've come to the conclusion that he must have been an Irish setter in a former life. That's some of the dumbest comments I've read from a rival about Coach Saban since the last time a Barner posted a message here.

No offense, UTVolsFootball, but the real problem lies in the fact that Tennessee orange looks even more horrendous in HD, so CBS opted to pass, even if y'all are wearing white tomorrow.

As far as the national attention question: most fans from both schools are disappointed about not being showcased later in the day, but that still does not soften the rivalry. There was a time when this contest was not even televised and the rivalry was just as intense. I have a feeling that by day's end, CBS will realize that they missed out on the best game, or at least that's what I hoping for.

BTW, After reading the article by Dawgystyle, I've come to the conclusion that he must have been an Irish setter in a former life. That's some of the dumbest comments I've read from a rival since the last time a Barner posted a message here.

I agree that it is going to be a great game to watch and people in the SEC would really enjoy this game. But I have to agree that even though it will be a great game the national importance just isn't there IMO. But it will be a great game and I got Bama by 3.

rolldamntide.gif

WOW :cry:
Great game today guys.
Nothing but respect from me.
Bad officiating but it was deffiniatly not what caused this loss.
Our D looked pitiful.
Outcoached as well.
Good win for you..
Thanks for letting me stay all week and hope you continue to drop by my site.

UTVolsFootball said:
Great game today guys.
Our D looked pitiful.
Outcoached as well.
Good win for you..

The officiating was bad, I can not believe they called a late hit right before the half when he was still in bounds GIVING TN 3 points.

bamafan850 said:
UTVolsFootball said:
Great game today guys.
Our D looked pitiful.
Outcoached as well.
Good win for you..

The officiating was bad, I can not believe they called a late hit right before the half when he was still in bounds GIVING TN 3 points.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom