| MBB/WBB Honest Question, Who Wins The SEC Men's Tournament?

Who Wins The SEC Men's Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only problem at tournament time is you may not get a second game to get that shooting groove back.
True but they got an entire week off to get in the gym and put some extra time in. Maybe the rest and the extra work will start things moving in the right direction. I know this is pure speculation but the team has shown they have it in them and then some.

True but they got an entire week off to get in the gym and put some extra time in. Maybe the rest and the extra work will start things moving in the right direction. I know this is pure speculation but the team has shown they have it in them and then some.
Maybe the rest will help, maybe not. I don't know. And, I'm not going to worry about it. The shooting has been cold for a while so I'm not going to hold my breath.

I think they can win it even w/o shooting lights out from 3. Just clean up the turnovers and play great D.
In most loses when the 3's are not falling their TO rate increases and not the same great D. Bama's whole system is based on spreading people out, driving the lane for a layup and if layup not there kicking out for an open 3. Not to mention the fact Q and Sears, on several occasions, will drive the lane completely out of control and throw up a prayer.

Back
Top Bottom