| FTBL Holy sniZNIZZLE!!

I

imported_porkchop

I guess y'all saw that Syracuse score huh? :shock:

I know Louisville doesn't have a defense but this is huge! Syracuse is one of the worst teams in D1 PERIOD!! I mean, they are TERRIBLE!. Not today though. :shock:

I watched the second half. You're right, Louisville has ZERO defense. Plus they'rre offense can't stop turning the ball over and commiting personal fouls. They're awful.

How about Nebraska almost losing to Ball St.?

reger60 said:
I watched the second half. You're right, Louisville has ZERO defense. Plus they'rre offense can't stop turning the ball over and commiting personal fouls. They're awful.

How about Nebraska almost losing to Ball St.?

For me it was not a suprise about Nebraska. I have not seen anything from them this year....of course...it was only Ball State.

RollTideWendielu said:
I was really shocked! WTH?

and also, Did Ole Miss play well or UF play badly? Or did UF play their second string for 3 quarters, or what? I was suprised that wasn't a major pounding. I think it was 31-24 or something?

Ole Miss played pretty well, and Florida came back down to earth I guess. They did not look dominating at all! This could show us how BAD Tennessee really is. UT has only beaten Southern Miss this year.

Raise your hand if you said Kragthorpe would do a good job at Bama. :lol:

Also, I think it's funny that old Willie "Farmer Girls" Williams is now a member of the worst defense in the entire country. :D

RollTideWendielu said:
I was really shocked! WTH?

and also, Did Ole Miss play well or UF play badly? Or did UF play their second string for 3 quarters, or what? I was suprised that wasn't a major pounding. I think it was 31-24 or something?

Ole Miss played really well for the most part. that QB played a hell of game but Tebow just killed em, dude had like 250 yards passing and 100+ rushing.

One more thing, if you got to see the Cuse game, how funny was it that the entire 4th quarter was played in front of an EMPTY stadium? Even though they have Brohm, the Cardinal fans had no faith their team could come back from 17 down but they almost did. I almost wish they had just so I could laugh at the 30,000 Louisville "fans" who abandoned their team. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom