| FTBL Highlights from the booth (Eli, Chris, and JPW) during the SECCG.

Chris is far too animated. I was okay until JPW stood up. That's unwarranted.

In a game when you're suppose to lose it is not unwarranted. I have no doubt with his playing career he still feels it in his stomach and seeing Alabama succeed gets him in that zone. I have no problems with it. As I've mentioned before, go listen to Scott Howard that covers Georgia. That guy is a dork of the highest degree. He absolutely freaks out.

In a game when you're suppose to lose it is not unwarranted. I have no doubt with his playing career he still feels it in his stomach and seeing Alabama succeed gets him in that zone. I have no problems with it. As I've mentioned before, go listen to Scott Howard that covers Georgia. That guy is a dork of the highest degree. He absolutely freaks out.
You have been so tainted by growing up being a Georgia fan. This is language this bama fan does not use. Maybe unrealistic but I never go into a game thinking bama is supposed to lose. Certainly not under Saban or most Bama coaches with only one or two exceptions (Dubose and Shula)

You have been so tainted by growing up being a Georgia fan. This is language this bama fan does not use. Maybe unrealistic but I never go into a game thinking bama is supposed to lose. Certainly not under Saban or most Bama coaches with only one or two exceptions (Dubose and Shula)

I'm going off what the media was pumping and what Vegas had. You telling me you weren't a tad more excited than normal when we started sticking it to them because of all the talking heads before the game?

I'm going off what the media was pumping and what Vegas had. You telling me you weren't a tad more excited than normal when we started sticking it to them because of all the talking heads before the game?
I am always excited when Bama is doing well but I did not expect to lose and certainly did not buy into the Bama has no chance nonsense. I expected a tough game sure. Georgia was a very good team. I always love seeing Bama dominate any team. You have heard me say many times if Bama plays a clean game we win. That is just how I think as a lifelong Bama fan.

I have ALWAYS agreed with this. No one in the country can match up to our talent.

It pains me to make excuses, but we were winning mid-way through the 4th quarter. Damnit, we had that game in our hands.
Yep even with the injuries and dropsies by the WR's. Think about that, Bama's worse team probably in the last 10 years and UGA's best team ever.

Biggest piece of sh** I’ve ever heard on the radio (maybe with the exception of a couple from the barn).
“We’ll call him tongue-tied! ….Oh my God!! Touchdown Alabama”

Back
Top Bottom