| MBB/WBB Herbert Jones One-Handed Performance Helps Lift Alabama Past No. 25 LSU, 88-82

I have no issue with what the student section did on Saturday!!! For his handler to go onto Twitter and try and chastise the group is nonsense and childish. For LSwho fans to take a "Holier than thou" approach is even worse!!!! The kid made his bed, with the help of his childish handler, and now he must lie in it for the next few years.

My friend, you've just posted something from Watford's handler.
Well.....damn...no wonder...Lol
It said his high school coach....
Well...doesnt change my feelings...about taunting....regardless...
If the player is that good...wont he be in the nba next year?
Anyway..wasn’t really about him..more about conduct of students....and fans..
Sounds like bitterness he didnt go to bama....

Last edited:
Sounds like bitterness he didnt go to bama..

More like "he received a strong ass offer" and chose $$$$$ over his "dream school". This is the kid that Wade was recorded saying that "he was given a strong ass offer" I believe. People may seem bitter because the kid was bought by LSwho and his HS coach/handler pushed him that way when Oats didn't hire him onto his staff.

My feeling is this ....don't claim to "love bama" and then take money to go to a rival to play for a coach with zero integrity. Herbert Jones , John Petty, and Kira Lewis love bama. Lsu fans also have zero right to take moral high ground on treating kids that go elsewhere. Laughable to say the least.

My feeling is this ....don't claim to "love bama" and then take money to go to a rival to play for a coach with zero integrity. Herbert Jones , John Petty, and Kira Lewis love bama. Lsu fans also have zero right to take moral high ground on treating kids that go elsewhere. Laughable to say the least.
@UAgrad93
Good points....for sure....
We love bama and have a hard time seeing how someone could snub them....
Roll Tide for sure

@50+yeartidefan , during my time there, we sat in the student section with the Crimson White covering our faces before the visiting lineups were announced. As each one was announced, chants like "So what", "Who cares", or "Big deal" among others were chanted. We gave guys like Shaq, Chris Jackson, Gimel Martinez, and others pure HELL every time they touched it. It wasn't personal, just fun! What Wade said on the FBI wiretap is true and Watford was bought and paid for!!! Him being bought and paid for goes back to his days even BEFORE Mountain Brook. McMillan got on his high horse and took to Twitter to defend his player. Last thing he should do is pull the "Holier than thou" routine or card. The dude is a really good coach, but only as those that have been purchased. I'd like to see him do the same at schools with a 6'2" center and the rest of his guys on the roster not crack 5'10".

@50+yeartidefan , chants like "So what", "Who cares", or "Big deal" among others were chanted. We gave guys like Shaq, Chris Jackson, Gimel Martinez, and others pure HELL every time they touched it. It wasn't personal, just fun!

Doesn’t sound like taunting.....
maybe a fine line between taunting and harassing.....gigging
As fans...we are gigged by AU fans when they win....gig them when bama wins...
Fanmanship...( if thats a word).... but if a Tennessee fan sticks their finger inmy face...screams at me or mine...insults me...thats more to the taunting side...(and bad news for them..)....
My office had Tennessee, clemson, vaTech...LaTech( others)...Mississippi State...North Carolina..... Bama..UGA.... on Monday morning after a football Saturday...there was good natural ribbing going on.. no taunting.....
Screaming insults .... never!!! (Even though phatphil and his bunch probably deserved some)..

Doesn’t sound like taunting.....
maybe a fine line between taunting and harassing.....gigging
As fans...we are gigged by AU fans when they win....gig them when bama wins...
Fanmanship...( if thats a word).... but if a Tennessee fan sticks their finger inmy face...screams at me or mine...insults me...thats more to the taunting side...(and bad news for them..)....
My office had Tennessee, clemson, vaTech...LaTech( others)...Mississippi State...North Carolina..... Bama..UGA.... on Monday morning after a football Saturday...there was good natural ribbing going on.. no taunting.....
Screaming insults .... never!!! (Even though phatphil and his bunch probably deserved some)..
Only time I ever watched a Bama vs UT game in the Vile stadium was during the Fran years. The Viles won and there was not shortage of classless UT fans yelling and getting in people face. Can't stand that bunch. They have surely been quiet for 13 years.... They will come back out in force when the Viles eventually win one against bama.

Only time I ever watched a Bama vs UT game in the Vile stadium was during the Fran years. The Viles won and there was not shortage of classless UT fans yelling and getting in people face. Can't stand that bunch. They have surely been quiet for 13 years.... They will come back out in force when the Viles eventually win one against bama.
O living right here....it will be hell.....
Maybe nick can keep it going....
That why any year we beat them...isnt a bad year...lol

Back
Top Bottom