| FTBL Has It Finally Happened? Is Alabama Football Back? Article..

Joe's recent articles
Big WWE injury <<< :shock:

Considering the source in the matter, I'd have to say it's a little bias.
:lol:

IMHO its WAY to soon to be saying BAMA's back... seems like everytime we do it backfires and we go 6-0 and then falter... even if we beat GA im still going to be worried about the next few games... to be honest idc if we dont win another one if we beat Tenn and the barn (so my dad will shut up and quit putting up 7 fingers EVERYTIME I SEE HIM) id be happy... but id be eccstatic if we could pull of a 9-3 or 10-2 season... so far (and i think most of you will agree) CNS has been worth every penny of 32 Mil... and thank you RollTideRandy... IT WAS ONE GAME!!

Some perspective

Bama has only won one game. I am glad to Saban vehemently laying down the gauntlet!!!

But there is a change to this BAMA team. This is not the team from last year. Many are noticing and as diehard fans we can all hope and encourage the Tide to be consistent every game four quarters!

It is early but Bama took on not a cupcake as the article states but a quality team and we played well which lead to our win.

Roll Tide! Lets get back down to business and get ready for Tulane. I look forward to making the trip from Tampa to begin to enjoy my 2008 season tix! :lol:

When will The Tide Be Back

The minute CNS took over the Tide is on the way back. It cannot be stopped. It is a Tide Express. It is a journey that will be fun to watch. Enjoy the view and savor every moment. One game at a time DamnitAight. However zero yards rushing is a major hot stat.

i would like to avoid the word "back" altogether. it's simply been too long since we were a consistent powerhouse to act like it just came "back".

let's just say it's a new year of football and Alabama looks good... so far.

there's really no need to compare this team or any other Alabama team to teams of the past. It's a different day in age.

What I didn't like about his article was the part where he said " with Auburn being down etc. etc."
I want my team to be the best of the best. No "poor cousins". I want us to be the elite of the SEC when UF, UGA and UT are STRONG.

I agree - it was ONE game. We don't know yet if we are that good or if Clemson was that overrated. We need to see what happens when we are behind, when we play SEC, etc. I do think we are on the way though! The talent recruited by Saban is awesome and he is def. preparing them for our level play. This is what we need to get back to our glory. For the moment though, we can go ahead and put our crimson glasses on and say - Atlanta again in Dec?

bamaupsman said:
What I didn't like about his article was the part where he said " with Auburn being down etc. etc."
I want my team to be the best of the best. No "poor cousins". I want us to be the elite of the SEC when UF, UGA and UT are STRONG.

I agree i want Kodi Burns and Chris Todd to be good and be able to pass the ball like JPW did Saturday... that way barn fans cant say... "oh well we didnt have a good qb that why you beat us" and you all know that they will...

Back
Top Bottom