| FTBL Guys it wasn't perfect. . . . .

ghice

Verified Member
. . . .but we're still apart of a process that hasn't been completed. Even after that game I feel like we held our heads up high, especially when we scored 20 points out of our rears and not playing very well. Guys we have GREAT things to look forward to in the future, if our previous head coach was here I think we would have lost last week, and lost by at the very least 10 tonight. I for one am extremely excited about our future in the next 1-3 years as Coach (notice I did not say Saban or Nick Saban, he is our leader, and he is a part of our team, and a part of ALABAMA!) gets our team in the shape it needs to be. It's games like tonight that I am mesmerized how far we've come since last year. I haven't felt this good about Alabama football in a LONG time, and this is comming after a freaking loss in overtime when we should've been out of the game long ago. BELIEVE in the process, I am one Bama fan that does.

ROLL FREAKIN' TIDE!

Surely yall didn't expect to be undefeated this year. We have a long way to go but we have already came a long way and are headed in the right direction. Just wait till we get some of these Nick Saban recruiting classes in place!

rammajamma said:
Surely yall didn't expect to be undefeated this year. We have a long way to go but we have already came a long way and are headed in the right direction. Just wait till we get some of these Nick Saban recruiting classes in place!

I hope I didn't cross like I meant I thought we we're going undefeated, because I did not. My post is just my statement of saying hey this year is the start of something special @ Alabama.

rammajamma said:

Not that at all clearly we where in the game. The bad thing is we gave them the first half! You have to ask yourself where the heck did we go from kickoff to half time?

Optimus said:
rammajamma said:

Not that at all clearly we where in the game. The bad thing is we gave them the first half! You have to ask yourself where the heck did we go from kickoff to half time?
We were in Tutweiler looking at the ladies.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Optimus said:
rammajamma said:

We were in Tutweiler looking at the ladies.

Dang ESPN and their amazement with the Bama twins :D

ACL11190 said:
I just hope saban stays here because if he does we are going to be a hell of a football team.

You know what? If he doesn't stay here we are going to be a hell of a football team. We will always be Alabama no matter what!

Now with that said can somebody please get Coach Saban a raise! :D

Back
Top Bottom