| FTBL Georgia opens as 2 point favorite in CFPNCG

I found out the night before Bama would be the underdogs in this game! Josh Pate said this on his show Thursday night. But it doesn't matter if Bama favorite or not! Bama will win it again!

I know we just went thought the Head to Head. So what about this 2009,15,20 Heisman winners at Bama all three also won the Natty! So it should be the same with Young? Also the only Conference that has a Heisman winners these years 2007,09,10,15,19,20 and 21 has gone on and won the Natty!

HEY!! I think I know were that 2 points come from as a favorite to UGA. Bama won 27 to 6 leaving a 21 point win. UGA won 34 to 11 leaving 23 point win. So take 23 - 21= 2 points! Guys it just me thinking way out of the box today!!

You'll want to go back to the game and look at that again.

Last night they had pretty good success on 2nd and long (7-9 yards.) There were six, maybe seven, of those situations. I'm pretty sure saying there were on two 2nd and 7's, BRob converted one with a long run and they went to third down when Trey was stopped on the other: third quarter in back to back series.
Perhaps one of them was 2nd and 8 or 9. I know for sure there were two of them and one of them was 2nd and 7. Imo, those two plays were the difference in winning 27-6 instead of 41-6.

Back
Top Bottom