Gather 'round - Serious business

I can figure it all out on my own, but it will definitely take time. The tricky part will be deciding how good to get the site before releasing it. I will definitely have to make improvements after initial release, otherwise it would be 2 months before we move in.

Starting next week (I think), I'm going to have the opportunity for paid OT which doesn't come around often, and I really don't want to pass up working on the site either. I'm considering taking off either tomorrow or Wednesday to get it jump started.

My commitment to you is that it will be open by game week at the latest.

Might I make a plea?...If you've paid any attention to me in the past, I am VERY superstitious. The Monday before the game we HAVE to have a look-a-like thread and a RackOut thread. I know others are just as superstitious about prediction threads. So if there is any way possible mid-week before the first game week would be awesome.

Might I make a plea?...If you've paid any attention to me in the past, I am VERY superstitious. The Monday before the game we HAVE to have a look-a-like thread and a RackOut thread. I know others are just as superstitious about prediction threads. So if there is any way possible mid-week before the first game week would be awesome.

This will give me more time to enjoy the countdown timer as well.

What's our total?

image.png

Check the first page on the "Welcome WoollAler's Read This" thread that is stickied in the Football forum. Hannibal posted the paypal info there.

It is klglover @ Gmail . Com

I think, may not be Gmail but pretty sure that's it. Who doesn't use Gmail these days?

Thanks, done. Good luck on the site guys, hope to see it soon.

Thanks, Trob!

Biff - we're good for all the 1st year costs at this point, assuming that the hosting works out (isn't too slow and I have to up the bandwidth). The last time I added it up we were a shade under $800...I don't remember if that was before or after you gave (definitely before Trob)

Back
Top Bottom