Gather 'round - Serious business

Best refugee camp I've ever been to.
smiley_beer_toast.gif

We even get white hookers for the first time since Bosnia.

See here we go. "What can you do for me?" "What do I get out of it."

How bout, you get a place to call home.

Ask not what Woolly can do....
Those are mighty big words coming from the most delusional, self-involved, narcissistic cockface in the history of message boards.

How many times did you have to type and edit that before you clicked "submit"?

It must truly suck for you....

-Knowing that every time you open your little Tapa app with your fat, stubby fingers, I'm on your mind. All the fucking time.

You'd suck as a landlord IRL, as long as I've been living rent-free in that skull of yours. Go ahead. Say something else.

Just prove my point by saying something else. Please do. If you don't want to embarrass yourself any further, you'd let it go. But can you? Have I rustled your jimmies that severely?

Reeeeeent Freeeeee!

I am the greatest Jimmy Rustler in the history of Bama message boards.

Last edited:
Why didn't he just do that earlier when I was trying to figure out who he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty classic SLO. Injected himself into a conversation that he was not a part of.
I just hope he wasn't delivering while he typed all of that.
I'd hate to know that I was the cause of a terrible car wreck, and somebody not get their calzone.

Those are mighty big words coming from the most delusional, self-involved, narcissistic cockface in the history of message boards.

How many times did you have to type and edit that before you clicked "submit"?

It must truly suck for you....

-Knowing that every time you open your little Tapa app with your fat, stubby fingers, I'm on your mind. All the fucking time.

You'd suck as a landlord IRL, as long as I've been living rent-free in that skull of yours. Go ahead. Say something else.

Just prove my point by saying something else. Please do. If you don't want to embarrass yourself any further, you'd let it go. But can you? Have I rustled your jimmies that severely?

Reeeeeent Freeeeee!

I am the greatest Jimmy Rustler in the history of Bama message boards.

You must enjoy that piss in your Cheerios.

Back
Top Bottom