| FTBL Gameday Again for the Tide?

rolltyroll

Verified Member
ESPN hasn't revealed its location for next week, but if Georgia wins tonight, I don't see how they could go wrong with that matchup, especially since they are televising us anyway. That would be 4/5 weeks this year that the SEC has had gameday. 8)

planomateo said:
i don't think that means GD will be there, i think it means the commentators will be there as this game is on ESPN next week.

there is no way UGA (ranked 3rd) and US (ranked higher maybe 7ish) and they are not going to have GD there!!!

NO WAY! Its going to be the game of the week!

the_rolltide said:
planomateo said:
i don't think that means GD will be there, i think it means the commentators will be there as this game is on ESPN next week.

there is no way UGA (ranked 3rd) and US (ranked higher maybe 7ish) and they are not going to have GD there!!!

NO WAY! Its going to be the game of the week!

I agree w/ you, i think they will be there...just saying that the commentators aren't tied to GD...that's all. the commentators say they will be there, not GD (yet).

Tider27 said:
I thought everyone figured out that once Alabama beat Clemson, it would be in Athens on the 27th.

What...was I the only one?

WHEN AM I WRONG?

Im not!!!
GAMEDAY WILL BE THERE!!!!
RTR!!!!!!!!

No doubt. I just hope we bring it..... Yeah, I said we... I pulled for this team in every game during the Shula era. The past is behind us, the present is sweet, and the future is frickin bright!!!! Look at all the frosh's and soph's on the field now. RTR!!!!!

Re: i wish they would not be there

djngl1 said:
our guys don't need to hear all the hype. it always blows up on us.

True that. But, Saban was in these situations plenty of times at LSU. I'm sure he knows how to keep the players from getting cocky better then Shula... not to diss Shula or anything. :p

Yeah, GD will be in Athens but even though Corso spent a great deal of time building up Bama after those Tigers played I feel that the headgear he will be wearing on Saturday will be a drooling, smooshed-nosed puppy dog. Not that it matters what Corso thinks though, lol!

Back
Top Bottom