| FTBL Gameday Again for the Tide?

Undefeated???

Undefeated when Gameday is at your game? That's odd, I remember seeing Billy Bennett kick the game winning field goal for UGA in Bryant Denny Stadium in 2002 after I watched Corso put your Elephant mascot head on a block from your stadium 3.5 hours before kick off during Gameday. I have it on my Tivo if you want to see it again!

GO DAWGS

Re: Undefeated???

kneeman said:
Undefeated when Gameday is at your game? That's odd, I remember seeing Billy Bennett kick the game winning field goal for UGA in Bryant Denny Stadium in 2002 after I watched Corso put your Elephant mascot head on a block from your stadium 3.5 hours before kick off during Gameday. I have it on my Tivo if you want to see it again!

GO DAWGS
he said in the state of Georgia

Well why didn't he narrow it down even further and say the first game of the year and in a dome.

Here's one for you to think about though...

The Bulldogs matchup against the Crimson Tide marks only the sixth time in the history of the series where both teams are nationally ranked. Georgia holds a 5-0 record in those games, including a 21-10 win over Alabama during the Bulldogs' 1942 national championship season. The Bulldogs were ranked second in that matchup while the Crimson Tide was third.

Back
Top Bottom