| FTBL Game-worn Alabama Football Jerseys from 2016 and before (Crimson and White) for only $40 + shipping.

Here's the email response I received from them:

Hi,
Your ticket request number is: xx.
I am pleased to hear your interest in purchasing a game worn football jersey! I will need to gather a bit of information from you to know what inventory you are looking for. First, please take a moment to open the attachment and see some examples of inventory available for purchase. Next, Please answer the (5) numbers below. As soon as you do so, your ticket will be submitted, and you will receive a confirmation email on what jerseys (that you have listed) are available as soon as possible.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone number (best contact number for payment details & time of day available if necessary)
  3. Your Shipping Address
  4. Color of jersey(s), Number of jersey(s) and Quantity (if multiple)
  5. Please list your second and third option(s), just in case we do not have your first option available.
  6. Any other notes you would like to add / feel as if we should look for
Note: your ticket will not be submitted if you do not answer these questions. Also, there is limited inventory, so first come first serve. Shipping rates will be provided with the confirmation email on what jerseys we have available.
Thank you & Roll Tide!

Here's the email response I received from them:

Hi,
Your ticket request number is: xx.
I am pleased to hear your interest in purchasing a game worn football jersey! I will need to gather a bit of information from you to know what inventory you are looking for. First, please take a moment to open the attachment and see some examples of inventory available for purchase. Next, Please answer the (5) numbers below. As soon as you do so, your ticket will be submitted, and you will receive a confirmation email on what jerseys (that you have listed) are available as soon as possible.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone number (best contact number for payment details & time of day available if necessary)
  3. Your Shipping Address
  4. Color of jersey(s), Number of jersey(s) and Quantity (if multiple)
  5. Please list your second and third option(s), just in case we do not have your first option available.
  6. Any other notes you would like to add / feel as if we should look for
Note: your ticket will not be submitted if you do not answer these questions. Also, there is limited inventory, so first come first serve. Shipping rates will be provided with the confirmation email on what jerseys we have available.
Thank you & Roll Tide!

Yep, I got the same. Perfect opportunity for folks to get some jerseys for their homes or kids to sleep in.

Back
Top Bottom