| FTBL Game Week: Alabama vs. Missouri (press conferences, news updates, discussion)

Just FWIW, for those worried that the team has gone completely soft... just an example here that it isn't a team wide issue. Sabb played with a broken foot yesterday, knowing it was broken. Played through the pain and gave it all he could. You probably won't hear that publicly, but DeBoer just hinted at it saying there was more he really wanted to say about Sabb and that he was a warrior. That is what he is referring to.

Just FWIW, for those worried that the team has gone completely soft... just an example here that it isn't a team wide issue. Sabb played with a broken foot yesterday, knowing it was broken. Played through the pain and gave it all he could. You probably won't hear that publicly, but DeBoer just hinted at it saying there was more he really wanted to say about Sabb and that he was a warrior. That is what he is referring to.
Couple guys are banged up and toughing it out, good fans aren't going to question the player's toughness.

Would be nice to have Smith back at least this week or Morgan but not sure what the timeline is on those two. I know Law and Prentice were cleared but you could clearly tell both of them were on a pitch count this week. Also think Milroe might be banged up from USC game still. Honestly we're a beat up team, if we can through this week we definitely could use a bye week to get healthier.

Couple guys are banged up and toughing it out, good fans aren't going to question the player's toughness.

Would be nice to have Smith back at least this week or Morgan but not sure what the timeline is on those two. I know Law and Prentice were cleared but you could clearly tell both of them were on a pitch count this week. Also think Milroe might be banged up from USC game still. Honestly we're a beat up team, if we can through this week we definitely could use a bye week to get healthier.

Smith and Morgan are expected back but will have to play though it and hopefully get closer to 100% during the bye week. Mentioned in another thread that Milroe isn't fully healthy, and it's not just the "normal" wear and tear of the season... but some won't care to hear it because it'll sound like an excuse for him... even though my next sentence was, he's more than well enough to play better than he has been...

Back
Top Bottom