| FTBL FSU vs Miami...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
I

imported_Porter

The game is tomorrow. And nobody cares. That used to be the game that got all the national attention. It was like an early season bowl game. That was 10-15 years ago. Now? They hardly even mention it on the preview rundowns leading up to Saturday's games. Weird how things change over time.

I was thinking about that today as well...it's a regional coverage game now.

Much like, the Alabama vs Auburn has been regional coverage a few times in the last decade.

You mentioned Miami the other day in terms of their crowd numbers. Do you think that South Florida has more fans at their games than Miami?

TerryP said:

Much like, the Alabama vs Auburn has been regional coverage a few times in the last decade.

You mentioned Miami the other day in terms of their crowd numbers. Do you think that South Florida has more fans at their games than Miami?

If South Florida had more than 25,000 people there then yes.

I'm an ESPN junkie and I didn't even know they were playing this weekend. That really shows the little attention this game is getting.

JacobGibson05 said:
Only 25k shows up to Maima games now?? Geez. Even if bama has a 3-8 season we still pack the stadium.. Well most the time.
We've sold out every game in Bryant-Denny since forever.

Wow. Wide left right bowl has really went downhill, eh? Isn't Miami playing like 45 miles from the school now? If true, that might have something to do with attendance. I haven't seen any attendance probs at Bama, even during the Shula years.... North Texas during the Fran regime is the worst I have seen in my lifetime, and it wasn't that bad, prob. 89%full then at BDS.

Porter said:
TerryP said:

If South Florida had more than 25,000 people there then yes.

I forgot one thing in my post....

^^sar

They had a packed house Thursday night, USF did...

And, I'm telling ya...they have replaced Rutgers as one of those teams I just can't stand. In fact, I like the players and their attitudes at Rutgers better than those at USF.

The play the street ball/basketball version of football.

Back
Top Bottom