| FTBL FSU game line

G

Showing FSU by 2 1/2

Can't say that I have seen them play more than a quarter this year so I don't know if that's good or bad.

i love being the underdog...we were all big headed going into the georgia game and i hated it...i would love to knock people off one by one and quietly then attack hard and fast at the end of the year Example. (creep up the sec west and the slaughter lsu and then beat the barners like a drum then win the sec confrence)

I have seen them play this year against Clemson and Colorado and I was not at all impressed. But I am glad we are dogs in this game. I want the players hungry for the win. The only player that scares me was the little back they have. I think we win in the end 20-17.

ncksatwell said:
I have seen them play this year against Clemson and Colorado and I was not at all impressed. But I am glad we are dogs in this game. I want the players hungry for the win. The only player that scares me was the little back they have. I think we win in the end 20-17.

If you are talking about Joe Surratt, he was indefinitely suspended for a bar fight by Bowden. Geno Hayes is one of their best LB's, if not the best, was also suspended. Of course, past history with Bowden could mean they are suspended until Saturday. It's a question that can't be answered tonight.

When you look at their offense you'd probably be very excited about this game. However, if there is one thing Mickey Andrews is famous for it's for his ability to put together a good defense. It's another game where we are going to have to have JPW have a good game.

On the other side of the ball, we will HAVE to get pressure on Drew Weatherford. He makes mistakes when he's under pressure. If he's able to sit back with little to no pressure, he'll be able to pick us apart.

We need Mustin back. Period.

If Geno isn't suspended for game, we'll again be in some trouble.

On offense they are averaging about 330 yards per game with 2/3 of those yards coming in the air. Defensively, they are allowing a little over 300 yards per game with 230 of those in the air.

Versus...

Offense we are averaging 436.3 (passing 231.0 rushing 205.3)

Defense 326.5 per game, (passing 179.8 rushing 146.8)

Back
Top Bottom