| FTBL Friday night and pregame Saturday

swemnaked

Hey, College student coming in from VA for the game (neutral fan). Wondering what is happening Friday night, like any pep rallies or anything like that that I could go check out. Also, what bars are there likely to be a lot of Bama students at to meet up with? Same thing Saturday, any recommendations on a tailgate to check out that are welcoming? What bars close to the stadium should I go to incase I don't get a ticket? Thanks all and good luck and I look forward to the weekend.

swemnaked said:
Hey, College student coming in from VA for the game (neutral fan). Wondering what is happening Friday night, like any pep rallies or anything like that that I could go check out. Also, what bars are there likely to be a lot of Bama students at to meet up with? Same thing Saturday, any recommendations on a tailgate to check out that are welcoming? What bars close to the stadium should I go to incase I don't get a ticket? Thanks all and good luck and I look forward to the weekend.

Not quite sure how to answer your question just yet.

You do know that this game is being played in the GA Dome & not in Tuscaloosa?

Saturday before the game, the CNN center will be packed. Bama and UF fans. I think there is a Jacks and Jills sports bar in there also. Im not really sure where the team or the pep rally will be (if there is one on friday). At the Clemson game the band assembled outside of the dome for their warm ups and elephant stomp thing.

Also, I think the Hard Rock cafe is near the Dome.....dont quote me on that.

Back
Top Bottom