| FTBL Freshmen jersey numbers....

bamafan4ever said:
Speaking of 22's...I hope Ingram plays like this guy...

tonynathan.jpg

I loved that wishbone formation with Tony Nathan, Major Ogilvie and Steve Whitman. Jeff Rutledge was handing the ball off and was a good wishbone QB. That's still my favorite BAMA backfield.

You could mix in a little of this guy, too.

1206_large.jpg

psychojoe said:
Bama Bo said:
Mark Ingram, The Double Deuce! :D

Or once Ingram and Jackson are in the backfield together, it can be Deuces Wild. :D

I only hope Mark wears that number as well as my favorite # 22, Johnny Musso.

We can hope for that...that would be awesome. I was too young to remember much of him but I have seen games and he was a beast. One of my dads favorites.

Kc said:
psychojoe said:
Bama Bo said:
Mark Ingram, The Double Deuce! :D

Or once Ingram and Jackson are in the backfield together, it can be Deuces Wild. :D

I only hope Mark wears that number as well as my favorite # 22, Johnny Musso.

We can hope for that...that would be awesome. I was too young to remember much of him but I have seen games and he was a beast. One of my dads favorites.

He was a very strong runner, not all that fast, but very powerful and with good balance. He was the best blocking running back that I've ever seen. He played at around 190 pounds, but he'd regularly chop down much larger llinebackers and defensive ends. he played several years with the Bears just because of his skills as a blocker.

My dad is from Clay and Musso's relatives lived in Clay back then when they were in high school and Dad said when Musso would come visit the relatives, they would go to the field and play football. The old man said Musso was running the ball and dad grabed him around the legs to tackle him and Musso dragged him about 15 yards before he finally went down. lol. Dad said he could barely play the rest of the game cause Musso about killed him on that one tackle. :lol: I hope opposing defenses feel the same way when they try to tackle Ingram.

Back
Top Bottom