| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC "Frasier" Paramount +

They ended up using that book and The Corner as the basis for The Wire (and the mini-series The Corner, which a ton of actors would end up being used on The Wire, too).
I almost mentioned that but I wasn't sure if I was thinking correctly (been that kind of day.) I think it's @Brandon Van de Graaff that started a thread on that series. A LOT I didn't get about that series until it was the end of S2, beginning of S3. It's a series of short stories ...

The Wire
In the days of a VCR...

I almost mentioned that but I wasn't sure if I was thinking correctly (been that kind of day.) I think it's @Brandon Van de Graaff that started a thread on that series. A LOT I didn't get about that series until it was the end of S2, beginning of S3. It's a series of short stories ...

The Wire
In the days of a VCR...

The Wire is probably my favorite TV show of all-time, between that and The Sopranos.

The Wire
In the days of a VCR...

Yep... Thread is here... I'm in mid-season 3 right now...

I need to go back and watch Frasier.... I enjoyed it, but liked Cheers and Wings (in the same sitcom universe) much more. All were really good though... I'm not sure I ever saw all the episodes in the final couple seasons of Frasier...

I've seen them all, I think, largely in part of the PlutoTV channel. Background noise when I'm doing something, ya know? It's like Blue Bloods playing in the background now and I've seen this episode a couple of times.

Frasier is one of those shows I’ve probably seen some episodes 10x and others 0. I enjoy the one where they take the RV trip into Canada. I’ve seen that one a ton. Not sure what episode it is, but there’s a scene where Niles has his hand in the garbage disposal and Martin turns on the blender. Haven’t seen it is years, but it got a legit LOL from me every time.

Frasier is one of those shows I’ve probably seen some episodes 10x and others 0. I enjoy the one where they take the RV trip into Canada. I’ve seen that one a ton. Not sure what episode it is, but there’s a scene where Niles has his hand in the garbage disposal and Martin turns on the blender. Haven’t seen it is years, but it got a legit LOL from me every time.
Yep; know both of those episodes. I think the RV episode was called "Travels with Martin." Don't hold me to that.

I ran into Lessons in Chemistry the other day and the first two episodes were enough to make me stop and look for the book.

I legit don't remember Frasier being on it but it probably wouldn't have registered with me as an 8 or 9 year old when I was watching Wings reruns on USA anyway lol

Back when it was airing, I recorded every episode to VHS tapes... had most of Cheers too, but not all. Love Wings though, especially the early seasons.

On the crossover stuff, if you really want to take a leap, you can pretend that Harry "the Hat" Gittes from Cheers is just Judge Harry Stone's alter ego from Night Court, and he just shows up in Boston periodically when he's away from NYC to cause trouble. ;)

Back
Top Bottom