| FTBL Fran on the brink?

Looks like a few people are letting go of his rope.
I don't think he will survive this season.
Hopefully he will get run outta town. Serves him right.

I have no idea how true this is, but I have no reason to believe that it isn't.

I was reading TexAgs.com the other night and one member there was talking about how he was in Lubbock waiting for his flight back and says that he ran into the team and coaches at the airport. Apparently the guy is a big enough donor, or has enough visibility around school (for whatever reason) that Franchione knew the guy enough to stop and talk with him.

He says that he just patted fRan on the back and told him to hang in there (what else is he supposed to say right? ). Anyway, before he left he said that he was watching fRan and some of the coaches and remarked that Les Keonig had the look of complete bewilderment and resignation on his face while at the airport. He he said he witnessed the staff sitting together but not talking. Just kind of staring out the window at the runway. At one point he says that he actually saw fRan with his head in his hands, almost as if he were and emotional wreck due to the ongoing stress (and the fact that he probalby knows the end is here).

Wow.

IMO, Fran pretty much had the entire Bama Nation behind him until he took his little plane ride. I really took it hard when he left...thinking aTm was a better job that Bama's. Aggie fans were pretty bad on the ESPN Boards back then. What goes around, eh?

I used to like aTm. Now, they're on par with Notre Dame, Tennessee, Burnerville U,...

What's done is done and no worries but, I think a little slap in the face is what he needs.
Get you a little of what you've been giving.
Oh yea and all those aTm fans who were laughing at our expense,...... jokes on you.

If they're going to can fran anyway, I wish they would go ahead and do it. I would like to pull for aTm against Texas, but I can't bring myself to pull for the aggies as long as fran is their coach.

BamaAlex said:
If they're going to can fran anyway, I wish they would go ahead and do it. I would like to pull for aTm against Texas, but I can't bring myself to pull for the aggies as long as fran is their coach.

Hey Alex. I see that you have found my new home. :)

( I do notice that you have been registered for a long time but you have not been active).

Back
Top Bottom