| FTBL Fran may get canned>>> How do you feel

Would you want to see Fran fired from A&M

• I would enjoy seeing Fran fired

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bamafan850

Verified Member
There is some that would say that they would not want to see anyone get fired from a coaching job. There is some that say that they would love to see Fran get canned. Some say that Fran is an exception to the rule ( I would not want to see a coach get fired). What is your take.

I don't like to see anything bad happen to people ,which includes loseing your job,but Fran sucks. He's self centered. It's not the fact he left Bama it's how he did it and the way he treated HIS! team. So I vote ....can his a$$. Good ridence you forked tounged snake.

This message is supported and brought to you by ........KUDZU! Proud sponser of
Hold the rope for Fran campaigne
133px3noosemedhi8.jpg

Kudos to BearFacts for the pic. :wink:

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
yeah, that guy is a POWER-TOOL. I would love to see him end up out of work or even coaching in the SWAC.

:lol: I thought coaching in the SWAC was considered outta work? :lol:

I've gotten over Fran for the most part, and I can understand a coach moving up the chain in terms of job prestige, but then that doesn't apply... fire his ass.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that what comes around goes around, karma if you will. He has enough money and will never have to work another day in his life if he so chooses. If he gets canned, so be it.

I really didn't like the way he left us, but it's past time to put that behind us. Even though I still don't like the way he did us, I think we don't need to waste any energy on resenting him. Let's move forward.

bamatommy said:
I really didn't like the way he left us, but it's past time to put that behind us. Even though I still don't like the way he did us, I think we don't need to waste any energy on resenting him. Let's move forward.
Now will someone tell who this coach is now?

reger60 said:
You left off a place to click, "I don't care."

Seriously, Fran talk in the offseason? Guys we got huge recruiting news and a incredible season upcoming. Pardon my french...but screw Fran. :wink:

:lol: I really don't want Fran to get the axe. A year or so ago I would've loved it! I want to see the Aggies have to live with that big-breasted blowhard for the next 3-5 years or so! He can be their Gerry Faust! Hey, be careful what you pray for, Aggies. You just might get it! Hold the rope, my a** !

Back
Top Bottom