| FTBL Forget the 24 hour rule...the stage is NOW set!

September 27th, 2008 – The Crimson Tide (4-0) Visits the Bulldogs (4-0).

THE STAGE IS SET.

THE LIGHTS ARE BLAZING

THE ADRENALINE, PUMPING.

‘Bama Brethren, the Sept 27th game is what the process is all about...period. No amount of reasoning, smack talk, or hand-wringing will make a bit of difference.

It comes down to this ONE THING ONLY :arrow: Discipline. All of the wins up to this point are done. They will not propel any other win. Several questions still remain for this team.

Will they stay focused & prepare in order to dominate or will they live off the laurels of the past?

For me if they answer this correctly & have captured this DISCIPLINE then they WILL WIN. Talk about a signature game :arrow: This game is it. PERIOD :!:

I could go on & on about the process that is taking place at the Capstone. But it will not amount to much if anything...

SO, it’s Sunday please humor me as I quote some scripture:

Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead! Phil 3:13

ROLL TIDE ROLL a$# & practice hard to beat down those leg humpers!!!

BAMAFSTBACK said:
No doubt if the boys can pull it together for this one, screw holding back expectations! There would be no reason in the world they can't run the table if they beat them dawgs! :D

WOW....see i was talking like that last night AND got taking to the firing range!!!

I totally agree!!!

the_rolltide said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
No doubt if the boys can pull it together for this one, screw holding back expectations! There would be no reason in the world they can't run the table if they beat them dawgs! :D

WOW....see i was talking like that last night AND got taking to the firing range!!!

I totally agree!!!

That's because you said "we're back!" :D

Our road to the top runs through Athens....and Baton Rouge....and Knoxville.....etc...

Chances are GA will be wearing all Black Uniforms with Red numbers and Red Helments. Alabama is in the oppisite all white uniforms with red numbers and Red helments.

BAMAFSTBACK said:
the_rolltide said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:

I totally agree!!!

That's because you said "we're back!" :D

Our road to the top runs through Athens....and Baton Rouge....and Knoxville.....etc...

What is your USERNAME?

THANK YOU!!!! :D :D

Still i was taken to the firing range but everyone was shooting blanks!!!

:D

the_rolltide said:
What is your USERNAME?

His username is about a fastback Mustang IIRC. ;)

Don't take what was said to you about the "we're back" comment to heart. Many people have said it before you and many more will say it after you. Roll it off and roll tide! Just enjoy the wins and the process a$# ;tr

Ok, enough on that and on to UGA. I have a feeling they will try and pull a blackout on us too as mentioned above. I we can get in Staffords face and introduce him to Mt.Cody and lock up Moreno, then I think we have a great chance so long as we control the game better than the Arky game. Lots of missed tackles due to poor tackling and JPW needs to have a stellar game, something we haven't seen this season. I feel good about this game because I told some friends that if we went into Arky and ran the score up enough to play the 2nd string, then our chances of a win at Athens would be better! Let's take it to the dawgs!! RTR

BAMA JAMMA said:
the_rolltide said:
What is your USERNAME?

Don't take what was said to you about the "we're back" comment to heart. Many people have said it before you and many more will say it after you. Roll it off and roll tide! Just enjoy the wins and the process a$# ;tr

Ok, enough on that and on to UGA. I have a feeling they will try and pull a blackout on us too as mentioned above. I we can get in Staffords face and introduce him to Mt.Cody and lock up Moreno, then I think we have a great chance so long as we control the game better than the Arky game. Lots of missed tackles due to poor tackling and JPW needs to have a stellar game, something we haven't seen this season. I feel good about this game because I told some friends that if we went into Arky and ran the score up enough to play the 2nd string, then our chances of a win at Athens would be better! Let's take it to the dawgs!! RTR

SWEET!!! MOVING ON ;tr

I agree, I fully expect to see the black unis from the Dawgs Saturday night....but with that aside...

As with all games, if we can control the line of scrimmage and put some pressure on Stafford (sp?) we should be able to hold their running game in check. Our Corners need to play well and cover tight. If our running game is as good as we all know it can be then I think the pass will come around. I'm excited about this one, can't wait til Saturday night. Should be a good one. Early prediction....

Bama 24
Dawgs 17

BAMA JAMMA said:

Yes indeed. My old sig pic that had my car in it got lost on a crashed server. I decided to go with the Harley in the latest version. Anyway.....

Georgia is very beatable! We just need to play disciplined ball and not get overwhelmed by the outside influences. We damn near got them last year and we are much better this year than last.

Let's put this into perspective....let's say we beat Georgia. Where do we go from there in terms of what to expect? A combination of excellent coaching with some tough nosed seniors and mega talented young guys has created a lion that we ourselves can't tame...ok that was a stretch. What I'm saying is if we beat Georgia, what should we expect this team to do? It's not so much that we are overperforming....its just that you don't normally see a team with this many young guys and a second year coach, no matter who he is, do this well...especially after back to back mediocre seasons. I'm just excited as hell, guys. I don't know what else to say. Next year we are running the table. End of story... :wink: We may do it this year if we beat UGA... :shock:

Beating GA will set expectations through the roof!!!

People are already comparing this team to the teams of the early 90's and for good reasons.

I think Coach Saban is doing a wonderful job in tempering the expectations, but he is well aware of how things appear to be shaping out.

He knows that if we continue with this type of mental and physical toughness, the sky is the limit!!!

Back
Top Bottom