| FTBL For those of you that thought John Park Wilson had a bad day

Bamaman37

Just look at Brandon Cox. If you compared both of them today, JPW looked like a Heisman candidate. :D :D

SFl_fhxtxjfc7k1ecqicjkes.gif

Its funny we have a RB that has back to back 100+ yard games. And we win. Our star QB completes 50% of his passes and we complain. He'll be to last years form shortly. No worries. He's the man. Of course Bama fans historically call for the backup QB. :roll:

Last year how many times did he carry the team? How many 100 yard games did Darby have?

You are going to have off days and he certainly did. I just don't think he has found his groove yet this year, but he will and we will be fine offensively especially with our running game. I was really impressed with our defense today. All we have been hearing about was Earl Bennett and I think we did a pretty good job on him today. Of course next week presents another challenge in Mcfadden, but I think we will rise to the challenge.

As for Augbarn man they have some major problems. Their defense is still strong, but that offense has looked bad 2 weeks in a row, and I don't see that changing. Is it just me or has Cox gradually got worse each year. My favorite part was how quickly the crowd turned on Tubby when he decided to go to OT.

These are the same people who talked about us for firing a coach for having four unproductive years.
But of course we are delusional. :D

RollTideinGA said:
Its funny we have a RB that has back to back 100+ yard games. And we win. Our star QB completes 50% of his passes and we complain. He'll be to last years form shortly. No worries. He's the man. Of course Bama fans historically call for the backup QB. :roll:

Last year how many times did he carry the team? How many 100 yard games did Darby have?

Zackly.

Now, we can't afford to keep him in tooooooooo long if he starts off that way against more formidable opponents. We do have good talent at backup. But, he's definitely earned our patience during an "off day".

BigAl said:
BamaHeat said:
Auburn has numerous issues. Cox is #1 issue.

487fc512-50bc-46fb-bd30-aae570a4446c.jpg

Its hard to throw the ball when your on your back all the time.

That's true, but Cox was making mistakes a QB should never make. Did you see the throw where he just put his head down and threw without looking? Even if the D is coming at you, the QB should never just look down and throw.

Oh, I agree that he made some bonehead moves. No doubt about it. Brandon has always, in my head, been a QB who HAS to have protection to be successful. If he has time, he can be deadly. Any kind of pressure, and he starts making ridiculous decisions.

Reminds me of Brodie in that aspect a little...

Back
Top Bottom