| FTBL Football Tickets

Dalton Tider

Verified Member
Bama Football Tickets will be hard to come by for those of us that have to scalp , scrape and buy individual tickets from visiting schools. The crowd at A-Day is evident of the great interest in Bama Football. It will be extra tough to get into a SEC game. Opposing schools usually start selling individual away games in July. Check often and you might find some.

Outlaw said:
My experience with buying tickets on gameday is pretty terrible. I can't lie, people are pretty greedy.

Mine too. I always try ebay. I may pat a tad more but I go to the game knowing I have solid tickets.

Outlaw said:
I got into the LSU game two years ago for $20 though. :oops:

Long story about that though, :lol:

I was offered $300 and turned it down for that game. Lady I worked with had a friend offer her $500 for a pair. My tickets were better than hers, but he was only willing to give me $300. I went to the game........ :roll:

rammerjammer said:
Outlaw said:
I got into the LSU game two years ago for $20 though. :oops:

Long story about that though, :lol:

I was offered $300 and turned it down for that game. Lady I worked with had a friend offer her $500 for a pair. My tickets were better than hers, but he was only willing to give me $300. I went to the game........ :roll:

Yeah, I was offered a ticket for half that and turned it down. I'm not paying over a hundred bones to get into a game. That's my benchmark. If anyone else wants to pay a ridiculous amount, that's their prerogative. Not my jig though. :oops:

In my experience you can get just about any non-conference ticket at face value plus shipping on ebay.
I've never seen a conference home game ticket for less than $100. You can count on paying at least twice that most of the time.
Road games at places like UK, Ole Miss, State and Vandy are usually pretty easy to come by for face value plus $10 or less. Not a bad seat in the house at Ole Miss, either. Vandy and State pretty much play in high school facilities. Crap.

You can find a ticket anywhere for much cheaper than EBAY. Just shop around at the game site!!!!! :shock:

Wait til closer to kickoff the prices go down quickly.

re

Tickets are going to be nuts this year. I'm not sure that Western Carolina will be that hard to come by, but I'm sure games like LSU and Tennessee will be almost impossible to get.

We always end up with tickets one way or the other.

Last year we bought them off Bama's site and the year before we had to resort to E-Bay.

I can't wait until football season starts..

Outlaw said:
My experience with buying tickets on gameday is pretty terrible. I can't lie, people are pretty greedy.

If you think we (the people that have season tickets) are greedy, think about the money that we pay for the tickets. My Tide Pride "donation" comes out to little over $37 on top of the price of each individual ticket and I'm in one of the lower levels of Tide Pride. If you only knew how many times people have asked me for tickets and then treat me like I have the plague because I actually expect them to pay me the face value, no more and no less, of the ticket. :?

WRhodesTider said:
Outlaw said:

If you think we (the people that have season tickets) are greedy, think about the money that we pay for the tickets. My Tide Pride "donation" comes out to little over $37 on top of the price of each individual ticket and I'm in one of the lower levels of Tide Pride. If you only knew how many times people have asked me for tickets and then treat me like I have the plague because I actually expect them to pay me the face value, no more and no less, of the ticket. :?

I'm not categorizing every person with season tickets. Whether or not the people who have offered me a ticket for as much as $500 is a season ticket holder or not I have no idea. I just know that paying that much to watch a football game is ridiculous. All IMO anyway. :)

I have had people offer me good deals on tickets, but that's the minority.

Back
Top Bottom