| OT Finally found a NES Classic Edition :)

My PS3 just bit the dust (youngest daughter plays on it often), I've taken it apart and I'll be putting it in the oven to bake it as some soldier joints are bad.

I pre-bought a few Nintendo Switches (one for the house, the other to hopeful sell and recoup most of the cost of the one we're keeping)...fingers crossed.

i think i'm the only person, out of all my friends when i was a kid, that never had an original nes. all my friends, and my cousins, had one. but me and my sister had the atari 2600. i played the crap out of that thing and got pretty good at a couple games. (megamania being my favorite).

the next gaming system i bought, other than a pc, was the original playstation, then the ps2, then ps3, and now a ps4. i've never owned an xbox or a wii and don't plan on it. and my pc was built (by me) for gaming. i like the ps4 because i can play games or watch movies on it, or i can live chat with friends. plus if you're a ps+ member, you get a couple free games, to download, each month.

a friend of mine got one of the nes classics for christmas. well, his son got it, but he plays it as much as his son does.

i think i'm the only person, out of all my friends when i was a kid, that never had an original nes. all my friends, and my cousins, had one. but me and my sister had the atari 2600. i played the crap out of that thing and got pretty good at a couple games. (megamania being my favorite).
Get this, Sean. I've never had a video game in my life (outside of one of those hand held football games in the early 80's)

It's something I just can't get into.

Get this, Sean. I've never had a video game in my life (outside of one of those hand held football games in the early 80's)

It's something I just can't get into.

the first "video game" i ever had was a hand-held football game when i was in elementary school.

Mattel-Football.jpg

Back
Top Bottom