| FTBL Farmer transfers to Wyoming

Porter said:
He should do well out there.

Useless comment of the day: I always play my NCAA dynasty on PlayStation with Wyoming.

I have not watched Wyoming much in recent years (all you people are like.....who the heck watches Wyoming??) but when I was in Mountain West/WAAC country out there in New Mexico I did watch them quite a bit. Historically they love to throw it around. He should do well, I agree.

Living in Wyoming I have no choice, but to hear about the Cowboys everyday. Hopefully he does good.

Did y'all see in that article that several players have left the Tide program?? I like how they it out to sound like nobody wants to play for us.

RTR,
Cory

"Coming out of high school, Farmer was rated 66th among safeties by Rivals.com and listed 82nd among cornerbacks by Scout.co., and was recruited by the likes of Alabama, Houston, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Tennessee and UTEP. He ended up signing with Nick Saben and Alabama."

wow... I guess they don't proof read :)

Apparently not much of a loss given the nature of the posts. I wonder what the mood would be if this post was titled "LaRondo McLain Transfers to Wyoming"?
Oops. Meant Rolondo. Sorry.

bamaupsman said:
Apparently not much of a loss given the nature of the posts. I wonder what the mood would be if this post was titled "LaRondo McLain Transfers to Wyoming"?

The mood would be jovial with questions like "who the heck is LaRondo McLain?" Or, "does Wyoming actually have a softball program?"

Back
Top Bottom