| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Fargo Season 5 - The new season has been released.

Jason Schwartzman is going to be great in this season! He's bringing a bit of what he briefly showed in The Grand Budapest Hotel to this show. It's also a good move for Chris Rock to venture into a role like his. Can't wait to see this season.

I'm gonna watch the first 3 seasons again in preparation. What a great show. I'm curious to see how they tie it together like they've done the others.

He said "I'm gonna slow pump some babies into your daughter one at a time and twice on Sunday's" Wow!!!

I've seen the redhead Jessie Buckley in Chernobyl and The Last Post.

It's been good, really good. I have enjoyed this more than I have the last two seasons. The only catch has been Chris Rock. I've always pictured him from his roles in these three movies: I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka, New Jack City, and The Longest Yard. Seeing him take on a completely different character is a refreshing change of pace, but it's also hard to get used to. He's not a weak link by any stretch of the imagination; he's just different here.

Season 2 has been my favorite this far.
but soo looking forward to it.
I could spoil this for you so badly right now ... all in one screen shot. It would still take you a few episodes to put it together; I think.

The last scene of the season finale will blow your freakin' mind. I sort of caught it around E4 or E5 but couldn't put it all together.

I'm not sure which season I've liked the best. I'm leaning towards the opinion the closing scenes of S4 are the best out of the four.

Back
Top Bottom