| FTBL Everyone visit

I probably shouldn't admit this but the graphics and layout on that site is probably the best I've seen on the net. They blow ours away. Luckily for us Heat is a partner here and loves the site enough to help design graphics like these for use in sigs and avatars free of charge for the members here.

Bama1966 said:
www.BamaPride.com

It is a proud partner of ours and the guy that owns it is our very own Bama Heat. Shameless Plug for one of the many reasons we are one of the top Message boards around.

There are OTHER message boards??!! :wink:

Seriously, Bamapride is a cool sight. For news it is great. Their graphics might be amazing but for message boards this is the place. Between Porkchop, Terry P, Doe and a few of the others, the knowledge to be gotten from this sight is second to none. Still, glad to know there are other really good sites out there and glad to have them as partner.

Swamptick said:
Bama1966 said:
www.BamaPride.com

It is a proud partner of ours and the guy that owns it is our very own Bama Heat. Shameless Plug for one of the many reasons we are one of the top Message boards around.

There are OTHER message boards??!! :wink:

Seriously, Bamapride is a cool sight. For news it is great. Their graphics might be amazing but for message boards this is the place. Between Porkchop, Terry P, Doe and a few of the others, the knowledge to be gotten from this sight is second to none. Still, glad to know there are other really good sites out there and glad to have them as partner.

It's nice to have talented people like Heat who want to partner with us. It benefits both sites.

Thanks guys. Proud to be a partner :D '66

Swamptick, I consider this to be BamaPride's forum. My forum link goes to here. (I knew better than to try and compete with the best) Besides, it's just a hobby and I have work full time. :?

There is a small blog there for people who want to sign up and visitors can leave comments etc.

Back
Top Bottom