| FTBL ESPN360.com football games...how many have it? Free or pay?

I'm not sure, but that's a good question. I tried to use it the other night and received a message saying none of the providers in my area offered the service. :? I think it's free though if you have a provider willing to partner with ESPN to offer the service.

It is free but your local internet provider has to carry it. I know Comcast in Tuscaloosa does not, but AT&T in Tuscaloosa does. When you go to ESPN 360's page it will tell you at the top whether or not you get it - but it is free.

TigerBait3 said:
It is free but your local internet provider has to carry it. I know Comcast in Tuscaloosa does not, but AT&T in Tuscaloosa does. When you go to ESPN 360's page it will tell you at the top whether or not you get it - but it is free.

Problem is, no one carries it. Because it's free! :lol: :cry:

I'm so screwed tomarrow.

cool had I actually went to the site and looked i could have spared you guys this thread. I have AT&T so I checked out the SMU game and it is just as clear as it was on tv although about 1 min behind but has a go live button that fastfowards when you click depending on your download speed. I watched for about 5 min and was catching up so I'd imagin after 10 min or so you will be caught up live. AU and ULM is on it tommorow. With an S-video cable and a laptop I wil be able to save $30 bucks on all the ppv and will watch it on my wide screen. Cool

NTT said:
cool had I actually went to the site and looked i could have spared you guys this thread. I have AT&T so I checked out the SMU game and it is just as clear as it was on tv although about 1 min behind but has a go live button that fastfowards when you click depending on your download speed. I watched for about 5 min and was catching up so I'd imagin after 10 min or so you will be caught up live. AU and ULM is on it tommorow. With an S-video cable and a laptop I wil be able to save $30 bucks on all the ppv and will watch it on my wide screen. Cool

Where do you live, what time should I come over, and do you have Funyuns and Sunkist in your Kitchen or should I bring those with me? :p

Charter doesn't carry it. I called them and they gave me some long line of bs about having to pay ESPN for it and then "if" your cable provider carried it you could then view it.

I told the lady that that wasn't right. I said that it is completely free and that the cable provider pays for it's customer's access to it and that AT&T and Verizon and Frontier were already doing this.

I then went on to say that on the website it says for anyone that wants it to call their Internet provider and request that they start providing it.

She got all huffy sounding and said she didn't think I was right. I said the customer is always right, which I really was, and told her I wanted access to it.

She went through the whole thing about having to pay ESPN again and I told her she was wrong again and she got mad again. I said thanks and hung up.

So, if you have Charter, call up and aggravate the crap out of them and if enough of us do it they may start providing it.

One of the few things Mediacom Cable services got right, getting access to ESPN360 :D.

Although I can't view it via remote like AT&T and Verizon members :roll:

CtrlAltieDel said:
Charter doesn't carry it. I called them and they gave me some long line of bs about having to pay ESPN for it and then "if" your cable provider carried it you could then view it.

I told the lady that that wasn't right. I said that it is completely free and that the cable provider pays for it's customer's access to it and that AT&T and Verizon and Frontier were already doing this.

I then went on to say that on the website it says for anyone that wants it to call their Internet provider and request that they start providing it.

She got all huffy sounding and said she didn't think I was right. I said the customer is always right, which I really was, and told her I wanted access to it.

She went through the whole thing about having to pay ESPN again and I told her she was wrong again and she got mad again. I said thanks and hung up.

So, if you have Charter, call up and aggravate the crap out of them and if enough of us do it they may start providing it.

lol im gonna have to do that... but if it were up to me id change providers... Charters customer service has always sucked...

Chop - One of the bestter bars for Bama alumni is next to the Topanga Canyon Mall - forgot the name. It would be a great place to catch the game. Good Luck Tomorrow.[/quote]

NTT said:

Same here...wasn't sure if it covered PPV games as well and looked at their upcoming events and they also have the Tulane game listed.

I used my S-video cord as well...the quality of the pic Thursday night with their HD broadcast over the 'net was very, very good. Being skeptical, I had to check out the Jax St vs Ga. Tech game as well...great pics on both!

I made the switch from Knology cable to AT&T's high speed DSL a few months ago...considering I don't upload a lot from home it's be ALL GOOD!!

It'll be nice tonight to watch Bama on the Tube and have the ability to keep an eye on the Mizzou vs Illini game at the same time.

The Georgia game and Florida game on ESPN360 are not showing. I don't know if its blackedout or what. I can see app st and LSU on 360 but not the georgia and florida games. Anybody got any answers for this?

NTT said:
The Georgia game and Florida game on ESPN360 are not showing. I don't know if its blackedout or what. I can see app st and LSU on 360 but not the georgia and florida games. Anybody got any answers for this?
Sounds like your connection. I see them on my end. I have AT&T. I;m watching the LSU game now though.

Back
Top Bottom