| FTBL ESPN Taste of the Town in Tuscaloosa

G

I was in the Waysider this morning for breakfast and in comes Todd Blacklege of ESPN. They were going to tape the Taste of the Town segment for the game tomorrow night. Also in came JPW and his dad. I hope someone sets their recorders for the game and then can YouTube this segment. I would like to send it to a friend of mine in England

BamaAlum50 said:
I was in the Waysider this morning for breakfast and in comes Todd Blacklege of ESPN. They were going to tape the Taste of the Town segment for the game tomorrow night. Also in came JPW and his dad. I hope someone sets their recorders for the game and then can YouTube this segment. I would like to send it to a friend of mine in England

they might have all the episodes on their website, otherswise im sure you could download the full game somewhere during the week.

BamaAlum50 said:

:shock: :shock: Daaaaaaayummmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

BamaDelta said:
I didn't see him, but I was a little stressed when watching the segment. :) I'll have to rewatch it to enjoy it.

I was too Delta! God the first half is goin to be a factor in the F.U. game

planomateo said:
BamaAlum50, so did you see yourself on tv???
I couldn't because I was at the game so didn't see the segment. Also, I left before they started taping but I got some photos. Someone let me know how to post them on here and I will.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Never have eaten there but have heard its pretty tasty. The segment made my mouth water looking at those biscuits. :p

I've eaten there once, a couple of years ago, and it was good, but nothing that was all that memorable. It was very hot in the dining room though (which is basically just a house) and my water was filthy, so I've never gone back. I came close to going the other morning, but decided to hit Hardee's for the always reliable porkchop biscuits instead.

I agree with you Porter. I ate there the the morning of the Bama- Ole Miss game. I liked the food,and i loved the memorabilia hanging on the walls but it's entirely to crowded for me and there isn't enough room in there to cuss a cat plus i don't like having to park in the backyard and the house seems run down to me. They need to invest in a bigger place but that's just me.

BigAl said:
I agree with you Porter. I ate there the the morning of the Bama- Ole Miss game. I liked the food,and i loved the memorabilia hanging on the walls but it's entirely to crowded for me and there isn't enough room in there to cuss a cat plus i don't like having to park in the backyard and the house seems run down to me. They need to invest in a bigger place but that's just me.

I much prefer Rama Jama's for their breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom