| FTBL Eric Berry's lone offensive touch...

I

imported_Porter

When are these opposing coaches going to learn... it ain't gonna work against this D.

F463318.jpg

I was reading a Vols board game board after the fact this morning. Before the game they were acting like Berry was going to be their secret weapon on offense. It didn't quite work out that way, did it? :D

I know I'm probably evil for doing it, but I read the game thread and was really enjoying how they got their hopes up only to be cussing and calling for CPF's head by the middle of the 3rd quarter. :lol:

Julio4Heisman said:
rick4bama said:
Julio4Heisman said:
I love all the group tackling going on lately. ^^FI
tackling that look like a mugging.

Whatever they're calling it these days, its beautiful! :che
Holly Rowe talk about this play big time. How the staff had to go look for him on the side line. But that was nothing but a mugging. UT should have call 911 about the Bama guys mugging him.

AFF said:
I was reading a Vols board game board after the fact this morning. Before the game they were acting like Berry was going to be their secret weapon on offense. It didn't quite work out that way, did it? :D

I know I'm probably evil for doing it, but I read the game thread and was really enjoying how they got their hopes up only to be cussing and calling for CPF's head by the middle of the 3rd quarter. :lol:

That is good stuff, AFF, not evil for you to enjoy it at all. It is entertaining and I do the same thing on occasion.

The same posters who are blustering and puffing out their chests completely change their demeanor and start bashing their own teams all within the span of a few hours.

CtrlAltieDel said:
AFF said:

That is good stuff, AFF, not evil for you to enjoy it at all. It is entertaining and I do the same thing on occasion.

The same posters who are blustering and puffing out their chests completely change their demeanor and start bashing their own teams all within the span of a few hours.

I was just thinking how bad most Auburn and Tennessee fans are feeling right about now. The teams who were dancing on our grave a couple of years ago. The programs who were all too happy to work with the NCAA to try to kill our program. And the NCAA, for that matter for trying to make an example of our program. Frick 'em. Frick 'em all. I am really enjoying this. :D .

We have a bunch of freshmen and sophomores kickin' the crap out of everyone. :D :D :D . Doncha jis' luvit?

I wanna play Florida in the SECCG and whup 'em. I wanna play Texas and show them what an SEC defense can do to a high-powered Big 12 offense - shades of a mediocre Alabama team versus the best passing team in the country in Texas Tech a couple of years ago. I wanna find a small man and whip his @ss (Ken Burns, the Civil War). :lol:

It's good to be an Alabama fan right now.

AFF said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
AFF said:

I was just thinking how bad most Auburn and Tennessee fans are feeling right about now. The teams who were dancing on our grave a couple of years ago. The programs who were all too happy to work with the NCAA to try to kill our program. And the NCAA, for that matter for trying to make an example of our program. Frick 'em. Frick 'em all. I am really enjoying this. :D .

We have a bunch of freshmen and sophomores kickin' the crap out of everyone. :D :D :D . Doncha jis' luvit?

I wanna play Florida in the SECCG and whup 'em. I wanna play Texas and show them what an SEC defense can do to a high-powered Big 12 offense - shades of a mediocre Alabama team versus the best passing team in the country in Texas Tech a couple of years ago. I wanna find a small man and whip his @ss (Ken Burns, the Civil War). :lol:

It's good to be an Alabama fan right now.
AFF, Tell us how you feel.

According to the vol fans last week, Berry would score everytime he touched the ball. I think it was Berry on that nullified td on the fumble. Phil said on the Fulmer show "that was questionable, and could have been a momentum swing". LOL!!!!!

ESPN guys

Was it just me, or did those two guys have a contest going on to see who could say "Eric Berry" more times?

Hmmm, how bout that Julio Jones with almost 100yds by halftime?

First half the ESPN folks seemed to really be playing up UT and hoping for an upset.

Re: ESPN guys

cjaytch said:
Was it just me, or did those two guys have a contest going on to see who could say "Eric Berry" more times?

Hmmm, how bout that Julio Jones with almost 100yds by halftime?

First half the ESPN folks seemed to really be playing up UT and hoping for an upset.
There was something else that was quite annoying but I don't remember what it was.. 90% of the time if a play wasn't going on I was playing a game with my nephews called "you loose 10 points if you squeal in this room" :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom